Can you take it with you?

If I leave my club can I take the perks with me. I want to leave tomorrow. I feel my friend and I are the only ones contributing.

1 Like

No unfortunately your points stay with the club you’re leaving. Also dont leave until tomorrow morning, you`ll lose out on what perks you got done

1 Like

Thank you, I can start at 0 as long as I get the perks I worked for.

That’s not true. If you leave a club or are kicked out the points are deleted from the club total. My club the Tiki Birds just got screwed by someone who left 2 minutes before the end of the “week” which resulted in my club dropping way below the top 500 and we got 0 gems. We were ranked around 493 before she left

2 Likes

Dana is correct, when a member either leaves or is kicked out the team loses their points. We had to kick our someone who never followed Perk order or responded to chat. When we booted her our club immediately dropped over 40 ranks. You as a member get to keep the coins and boosts that you earned but don’t take any Perks that was earned by the team when you leave. If you go to another team you do get the ones that they have already earned for the event though.

2 Likes

Oh that’s awful for your club.

So do my points stay with me and go to a new club when I join?

The points you have earned for that week do not, but your coins do.

2 Likes

For some reason I thought your club points did not stay with the club you leave. The club you leave would not lose a completed perk, but the club points you had built up go away when you leave. I have not done this, so I don’t know about you taking the points with you. We have never had a new person join our club and start out with club points. They always start at zero. So, I don’t know where the club points go. I think this need a bit more clarification. I am confused by the answers.

2 Likes

You are correct. The the points you earned in your club are removed from the total points of the club if you leave, but the club does not lose any perks already won.

When you join a club, you start at zero in that club, whether or not you had points in the previous club.

3 Likes

Just join a new club that has the same perks (or more) done and you will get them at perk end.

So, i want to make sure I undestood correctly. I am in a club with only about 3 people participating and the leader is mostly idle. If I want to switch, it is in my best interest to wait until the end of the period and start fresh. Like right now I am working on perk 5 & am ranked pretty high for “Wood” on the leaderboard); I am not too concerned about the dormant people, but I want to ensure I don’t lose my hard work. I am hoping to find a team that is enthusiastic, active, and maybe mid-level experts.

2 Likes

Sounds like you do need to change clubs from what you are saying. You won’t lose your red star leadership rank. That is for you. When you change depends on how many perks your team has now. If you only have 3 people, do you have 5 perks earned? or are you just working on Perk 5? The week ends tomorrow night, but you might find a club that has earned more perks that your club has. Have you ever looked at clubs in discover? There are clubs that are public and some that are invite only. A lot of people change clubs after reset. I would start now searching through discover and make sure you can meet their daily requirements. Seems like I rambled a lot, but hope I helped some. Good Luck.

2 Likes

Ty. I appreciate your feedback! I am working on 5 right right now. I have poked through Discover, and have even received two invites, but I was uncertain about losing a week’s work of points. I think I am going to peruse some other clubs in the next 24hrs and start fresh. Cheers!

3 Likes

Personally I think the rule on this needs to change. If you leave the club by your choice you lose your points but the club keeps them for the week…they could go to the club leader. However if you are kicked out of a club then your club points stay with you to the new club. I think this will cut down on the club jumping.

4 Likes

If you want to switch, Dirty Ducks is looking for a new member who will contribute. We ask for 25000 points & 280 tributes per week. No more than 24 hours idle w/o telling us, follow club motto, read chats. We are a friendly, supportive group.

1 Like

Sorry - I meant to post this under recruitment!

1 Like

FYI: @Suella_Chapman. If you post incorrectly, you can always edit or remove, if you wish.

I agree with @Peakfan. This might also make it easier to get in a club. Especially if you have some good points to offer a team.