Can’t win a game

I thought I was the only one feeling this way. I can hardly win games especially in the gem competition. It wasnt uh
always like this. I remember when you played the tributes, you always got a point when you played and won a game. Plus all these ads are very, very annoying. How can you continue to play when your coins are gone. I’m seriously considering not playing this game any longer. The irony of this is I really like this game but it is becoming too frustrating. Sorry Sue for my ranting.

No problem. That what this is for. Just if they would read our dislikes, maybe they would change it. They made it very hard to win games which is not fair. Cause not everyone professional gamers. A lot of us are on here just for fun. I just left a club I was happy in because they are allowing squatters in the club. I don’t like or agree I should follow rules and play for rewards and they are sitting there not helping or following rules and collecting rewards from the few that play for them

Your exactly right with the squatters I have my own club and omg the people that join but only play once or twice then reap the benefits is very frustrating and then not completing easy quests is equally frustrating, if anyone is interested come join my club, is called My own, it’s a no stress club but all I ask is that people participate everyday and finish quests

Exactly, that what I just left. And they won’t use chat. But I was frustrated as they are allowed to stay. The club I join I’m going to give a try. New club try to build with good members. This leader does not put up with crappy players. I like that. They are not allowed to sit and collect rewards

I may come check you out, I seem to be playing by myself. We have a cq, 3 people have to win 3 games, two of us did. Can’t get a 3rd person to do it

There are 3 clubs with that name which one is it

I totally agree with you I am uninstalling tonight I’m done with this thing I used to have fun but you just can’t win no matter what you do it’s always one card off they want you to spend your money so bad I’d rather uninstall good luck finding another game I’m looking