Can I change my user name?

Just wondering if I can change my user name?

1 Like

Yes @LisaAnn, you can. Click or tap on your profile pic, then in the drop down box, on the settings cog. That will take you to your preference page. :slight_smile:

(You do mean on this forum, right?)

2 Likes

I can see where I can change my name, but not my username

1 Like

You’re right @LisaAnn! I know I changed my user name. Idk if they disabled that, or if I did it from my computer. I’ll look into it more.

1 Like

I recall being able to also. Thanks @CindyLu, I will also look into it more.

2 Likes

Easy to change your game name, which is your user name for TriPeaks. Changing your Facebook name is something else altogether.

1 Like

Hi @Susan_Murphy, I am just wanting to change my user name in the forum.

1 Like

Look what I figured out @LisaAnn. New users can still change their username. Maybe it’s just a 1 time thing though.

1 Like

@CindyLu, did you just create this profile? Maybe you can change it until you become active. Otherwise, how will people track your previous activities.

2 Likes

@LisaAnn
I was actually playing around with inviting people to this forum (about a month ago) - I wanted to see how it works, and what happens when people accept the invitation. So I invited one of my alter-ego accounts. I really won’t be using that account here.

But I was thinking about the username change thing, and thought I would log in and see if that account can change usernames… and it could!

I wasn’t until after I logged off when I thought I should have changed names, and see if it is no longer available. I’m going to go back and do that though… after I pick a name LOL

I’m still going to be me here :rofl:

1 Like