Can an invite be cancelled?

I sent an invite to a player by accident - clicked on wrong part of screen.We have openings in our club, but I don’t believe this player will contribute at the same level as everyone else. Is there a way to withdraw the invite, maybe similar to how we cancel friend requests? Thanks

I’m sure there is a way. Just go their name and hit remove. Are they already in the club? If so just do the same hit remove.
But who knows if you give them a chance they might do good. Never hurts to try.
But you can always remove them.

Welcome to the Forum OatMealKing!! Im not 100% sure on your predicament but i think if you go back to this persons name and press it you “SHOULD” be able to remove your request. I’m just trying to help you hun so my Apologies in advance if this doesn’t work :fearful: Fingers Crossed. Let me know how it goes!

1 Like

Thanks Rowena and Princess. Didn’t see the remove request option, only an option to re-invite. So far they haven’t accepted, but if they do, I will see how they play. I think it would be crummy to ditch someone I invited without giving them a chance.

1 Like

Yes I agree. That is why I said give them a chance. who knows you may have got a player that will add points to your club and then you will be lucky that a mistake helped… lol

1 Like