BUY option should be more than coins only

Under the “Buy” option you can only buy coins. WHY NOT having the option to buy all those fancy “bundle packages” of wilds, volcanos, free plays, boosters etcetera, or the mix of them all under that button!? I think you really lose some income here by letting your members wait for days, weeks and sometimes months to get the option to BUY when we all know you really want people to BUY stuff to increase your revenue! No Rocket Science in here I think… :smiley:

2 Likes

I get random pop ups throughout the day offering bundles with all the good stuff. If your on a pc you may have to allow pop ups for the game site.

1 Like

No!? Not possible to play this game on a PC! How the hell do you that? Only on iPad, kindle, Androids or mobile whatsoever! Not a computer version

OK, I thought this forum was for GSN to answer questions, not for people giving their suggestions…

The forum is for players to chat with each other, give tips and request new players, etc. That doesn’t mean Tripeaks isn’t reading the posts since they set up the forum.

2 Likes

I play on my iPhone and “assumed” people could play on the pc. My bad.

OK, my mistake! Great to have a Forum tho! Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! Great with a Forum!

1 Like

@Eva, It is possible to play on your PC, but first you have to download an Android emulator (I use Koplayer). The emulator has Google play store, where you can download Solitaire Tripeaks, and any other mobile device app. It’s pretty cool! :smiley:

1 Like