Books help to find books please going insane looking!

Still can’t find them been searching all forum for hrs , neglecting game . HELP!!!

16 Likes

Just click on the forum at the top and then you just scroll down threw the forum and read some of the topics and you’ll find 3 topics that look like it’s a quote from a book and then you click on that subject and you will see the 2 books and then press the heart,then go back to the forum again.i kept getting lost in the topics yesterday.

11 Likes

Me either. Where is it?

10 Likes
7 Likes

Omg this is the first time I’ve been to this site and I’ve got no idea how to follow any of the instructions, how did u find that if u dint mind me asking

1 Like

Check out Off island banter section in forum- scavenger hunt entry, out an example to help

3 Likes

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks got them
Great help

3 Likes

I found only these

5 Likes

I’m lost finding the last nest. Uggh help

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:not sure if this is correct. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

GuestCM “There’s no way of knowing the direction this path is going!” said Chuckie to the gaggle of Hoyba Doybas who were sitting beside the river of cards.”

Same with me!! And I have put way to much time into this.

1 Like

I lost time completing a quest but found all books. They’re really not hidden, just in different areas.

1 Like