Boo Magic - Club Invite

I wish to open up a discussion with the person who invited me. How do I go about doing that. I want to know where I should go to do that.

1 Like

@Sherrin_Larson, I’m not sure, but, I’m tagging someone who is a club leader, she might be able to help… @CindyLu?

@Sherrin_Larson & @Terbaer, I wish there was a way to have a conversation with others in the game, but there isn’t. Only members of the same club can use chat, or use messenger if you are friends.

It’s much easier to use this forum to find a club, or new members (for club leaders), so you can have that discussion beforehand.

Otherwise, jump in and see how it goes :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Do you know there name ? Chances are they have you on fb or if you can go through your friends list on game n see if you can find them n then pm them or tag them to talk but if not I’m leader of sunnys island and looking for a good fit to or club if we’re pretty played back main this is have fun 30k a week not at first but we can also give you ideas n hints on how to get there you can look me up on fb n message me from game looking to join club maybe thank you hope it works out either way for you

1 Like

Did you figure it out sunnys island is looking for 2 players still if not

2 Likes

You can type in club name where you search for a new submission, say Violet Flames it should take u to all the groups with that possible name. Then request exceptence…this is in the game though. I don’t believe you can do it here

1 Like