Blocking Return Players

First thing is I have a newer club. It hasnt been filled yet. That said I have a player who did not follow club requirements including, minimum, gift box or staying on the same perk as the rest of the team. I removed him. He came back. This happened a few more times and i went private, which i didnt want to because i had less than 15 people.

He requested to join over and over and over for the first day. I checked in the friends area to see if he found a club so i could open back to public to get new members and he had. within a few hours he came back. I decided to see what he would do and he immediately went idle for the next hour. I removed him and went private. He requested join after join. A few days go by and i had to remove members and was down to 10 so i opened it up again. here he came. he went idle (300 points) again so i told him he needed to follow club rules and he went off on me telling me that people have jobs and to stop kicking him out the damn club ( his words). I removed him and locked it up again and he has requested 4 times in the last few hours. I feel like I have a stalker. What can I do? I need players but cannot get many without being Public. Can you have players blocked from rejoining?

9 Likes

Oh no! The best thing you can do is leave his request to enter the club in your inbox without deletingit, it really is no different than hitting delete when he requests but as far as I know requests sit in the inbox for about 3 weeks before they are automatically removed. I do wish we had a block option I feel like this will save everyone from alot of grief

9 Likes

oh thank you for the answer. agreed. a blocking option would be nice.

8 Likes

I don’t understand if you don’t want him what does he not understand about that. Your rules don’t seem so hard. It’s not that hard to check the gift box.And as long as you don’t have a great amount of coins you require he should not mind. And of course we have lives. But he just seems to want to aggravate you. I would not want him in mine either. Just do what the other person suggested. Keep him in the box and then he won’t get in…lol
Sorry so long. Maybe there is a way to block. Did you send in a ticket and ask Tripeaks

6 Likes

Unfortunately the is no way to block him, so I’d do what Tracy suggested.

3 Likes

Yes, I sent a tech support question in as well. hopefully they may have some insight. but for now i did what you all suggested. thanks!

6 Likes

thank you. that’s what i assumed and did. thanks for your help. hopefully he stays away weeks from now. lol

4 Likes

You might try explaining to your club, so he is removed from everyones Facebook and the new coin sharing here in the game. He cant find you then, then tell them you’re closing the club and invite them all to a new club. It’s extreme but sounds like it’s justified as he won’t take a hint, after all there’s plenty of clubs for him to go to. Hope this helps!

4 Likes