Beginners Guide

Wish there was a beginners guide & more info on the app.
I started playing a few weeks ago & spent WAY to much $$$. I only learned today that there was a forum :frowning:
Heck I did not even understand what the groups were until I accidentally changed then tried getting into one only to be tossed out w/ no notice after accumulating 1000 club points because I had an emergency!
So if anyone wants to help a gal out it would be greatly appreciated. Any advice, tipsā€¦
Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Iv only been playing since nov 2018, I found the forum 3 months later and wish I would have found it soonerā€¦ you need to find a good club that has rules that fit you (the are tons) or run your own club, trust me being a leader is hard work, I got that title givin to meā€¦ I only buy club gifts to reward my team, I donā€™t buy any other special items. Good luck, there is a search bar at the top of the screen, feel free to search and you may find some interesting things.

3 Likes

While you are on the game, click your profile picture and than click help. There is a break down of features of the game. Or while you are here on the forum near the top click FAQ and read away! Lots of info about playing the game there also. Also when you join a club, chat away! Read their rules in the motto and the club house notes. Players love to help each other out!

2 Likes

Also @Ninnfinn, you can use the magnifying glass ā€œSearchā€ feature on this forum. Enter either hints, tips or help in the search :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow I think I need to change clubs there are never any chats or anyone helping anyone. Any ideas of good clubs for beginners

1 Like

Tammy, my club Friende would love to have you. Rules are easy 10k by Tuesday night, find tributes, try to complete the club quest.

1 Like