Asking friends for coins

Today is the first time I’ve tried this so when I decided to, I got a message saying, “Try again in 4 hours”. I’ve never done it before.

1 Like

It will say that n your ppl on friend listwill send you coins. If you dont have friends just start sending friend request or ask ppl in your club to become friends. Up to 5 ppl will send you coins n in 4 hrs you can ask again. So its 15,000 coins you can get every 4 hrs;)

2 Likes

You can have up to 30 friends but only 5 can help you every 4hrs. Hope this helps n keep on perking!!:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the explanation. I just got a batch of 15000. I was just puzzled when it said to wait 4 hours but I get now it meant that you can only ask every 4 hours.

4 Likes

Yes ma’am enjoy them coins!!

1 Like

Not happy with waiting 6 hours for friend request. Why do you make it more difficult to play?

3 Likes

I thought it was over but still in 8 hr wait land…must of ticked a tiki god off!!! Lol.

2 Likes

I am also at 8 hours. Very much not happy!

They make some of us wait 6 or 8 hours!

Its usually every 4 hrs…its doubled right now. Grr!! Hopefully ends soon.

1 Like

Do you reckon some people are on 8 hour waits because they’ve been here longer? I’m on a 4 hour wait and when it refreshes, it always says 4 hours.

Idk Maria_Johnson…I haven’t been playing all that long. Im team leader n noone else on my team is doing this wait. Hows your game play now?

I’ve figured out on here if you don’t buy the help cards, you will never win anything. I went at least ten straight games today and have lost them all. I even wasted 9000 points for extra cards to take one card and did not get it. Sometimes this makes me so mad, I want to throw my phone but I obviously don’t. Whoever sets these decks to put four or five of the same card on the board needs to be smacked. If they have high cards on the board, they’ll give you a low deck and vice versa. You either have to buy help cards or just quit.

1 Like

Still on 8 hr wait…how much fun game is…hows yours going?

I’m getting to where I don’t enjoy this anymore. It’s become more of an aggravation than an enjoyment now.

1 Like

Yes in total agreement. Hows your club treating you? Hopefully they are a good fit;)

The one I’m in now is good. I liked the one before but there were only 3 or 4 who played tributes while the others did not and yet got to collect on what the others of us did. They let the volcano go off and I left. The one I’m in now, everybody plays tributes equally.

2 Likes

That’s great glad u found a good club. Our club fairs well. Having a tough time with this 8 hr wait myself but everyone understands and are really helpful. When i get coin request i always give to my team first unless it was a friend on my list that sent to me. Well perk on matey n talk soon;)

2 Likes

I hope you all are reporting the Friend Center issues to customer service

In the game, tap on your profile pic (top left corner), then Help, then Contact us at the bottom of the screen.