ARRIVAL AT LANTERN BAY!

STEP FOUR: You’ve made it to Lantern Bay!

And lucky you - WHO DO YOU SEE AS YOU EXIT THE CANOE AND WALK UP THE BEACH? Why, it’s Ani’s bossy sister Malia. As you approach, she recognizes Finn and then turns to you tells you to read Finn’s book while she chats with Finn . So, you sit down and read some of Finn’s poetry while Finn talks to Ani’s sister about where to find her. When he’s done, he says: “Why, wouldn’t ya know it? We’ll find her at the END OF THE RAINBOW!”

Of course - it’s never easy to get to the end of a rainbow, as it’s often hard to actually see. Thusly, you’ll have to go to the SOLITAIRE TRIPEAKS BLOG and look for the ‘Finn’s Poetry’ article. You’ll see a link in one of the lines, upon which ye’ll tap, and that will take you to the place you need to go.

BUT FIRST - you need to tap the “FOUR LEAF CLOVER” emoji below (it’s about a quarter of the way down the emoji list) so that everyone knows you were here!

122 Likes

:four_leaf_clover:emphasized text

6 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: just a little bit of luck!

3 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: almost there. Off to find the rainbow

4 Likes

:shamrock: I’m looking at a 3 leaf clover

5 Likes

I dont know how to get to the imoge list

3 Likes

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover: the luckiest of all clovers

2 Likes

Four leaf clover for luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: My granddaughter can find these easily. I never find them. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

:four_leaf_clover:on we go

2 Likes

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover: Lucky clovers

2 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: lucky me!

2 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: love scavenger hunts

3 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: twenty characters

2 Likes

:hushed::four_leaf_clover: