Are the event's found in the menu/book still able to be collected?

I was thinking that I could complete the special tasks in the booklet, but I just noticed it had the year 2017! Can we not collect these event days (i.e Thanksgiving/ Nov 23/clear 300 spades) by completing the tasks anymore?! I’d hate to put all the time in if I can’t collect, if that makes sense! Anyone know?Screenshot_20191123-060414_Solitaire|690x335

7 Likes

I’d love to know that as well. There’s a few that I’ve missed over the years.

3 Likes

I’ve tried them and they don’t work for me. I wish they would do them again. I’ve been playing for a year and they have never offered anything like it.

6 Likes

I would love those badges but I also have tried to get them and it was a no go, i believe they were only offered in 2017 :frowning:

5 Likes

Same here! I just spent a bunch of time collecting spades today for the Gobble Gobble event but nothing is showing up. I think I wasted my time!!

3 Likes

Oh no! That’s terrible @Aileen ` :cry: what’s the point in having those up there if they aren’t using them anymore?! TY for your reply, and for saving me and countless others (probably) from wasting time/coins!

3 Likes

Yes, @Laurel_T, @niboR & @Tasha, it would be nice to be able to fill that part of the ‘book’ up! It’s a cute idea lol! TY for your responses too, btw!!

4 Likes

Unfortunately, we can’t get those from 2017, but if everyone sends a note to Support that we are very interested in acquiring those or something similar, perhaps it will happen.

4 Likes

I will send one now! @Amazonia that is true they just might if they have enough people that want them!

3 Likes

I spent all day yesterday collecting spades for the Turkey badge to no avail! It’s very disappointing to spend time and coins on something that won’t pay out! I sent a ticket in, but, perhaps they should say not available at this time.

3 Likes

I played 110 games Sunday Dec 22 . The bar never moved and I did Not receive the icon stamp 8(

1 Like