Anyone notice different daily restart.

Has anyone else notice that the daily ads and the daily streak counter start earlier in the day? I live in Ohio, and the daily reset was at midnight or a bit after. Now I get it anytime between 8pm and midnight.

7 Likes

Yes, yes and yes!! I currently get my daily log in at reset, my perks were 6:30pm central time, that changed again to sometime after 8pm, just when I was finally figuring it out, and my ads, well are hit and miss, sometimes they are there, sometimes not. But on that note, on the days it skipped my daily perk collecting I did get it twice the next day lol, it’s madness but at least they are coming lol.

3 Likes

Yes it has been inconsistent for several weeks now. The randomness is bothersome since part of my strategy involves maximizing those bonuses and Daily rewards. Hard to do if you can’t project when they drop and plan your play accordingly.

4 Likes

I’m the same way…missed out on the 30 minute Freeplay one evening…no time!!

2 Likes

Me too! I was in the middle of cooking supper and logged in to share coins and it activated than sheesh! Next day I made sure my time was free, and my log in was another 2 hours later… hoping they will fix this soon!

3 Likes

My reset is normally midnight central time…I have had no issues with it changing time…

1 Like

I got mine when I logged on the game at 6 AM. I noticed it said next daily was in 12 hours. So I logged on at 6 PM. It said next daily in 6 hours. I’ll gladly stay up until midnight to get my next daily just to see if it keeps going down!

I checked at midnight. Says 24 hours before next daily. Bummer! Was hoping that would keep going!

1 Like

Mine says come back daily no count down
So you got to collect it a few times in one day? Way to benefit from a glitch :grinning:

2 Likes

I definitely enjoyed it!

1 Like

I am in the UK and found recently that daily reward has activated at midnight - which is handy Thursday/Friday so I can collect before the perks reset. Daily play can vary - sometimes it appears to activate at midnight other times it’s later the following morning.

Have to watch, the pop up doesn’t always appear and the log in rewards have been so inconsistent, I went to go in my inbox and here my 30 minute play was activated with 10 minutes left, so just be proactive and keep checking your inbox, if your rewards are not appearing, close the game and reopen it more than once, they will show eventually

2 Likes

yes very inconsistent with times

1 Like

I’m glad it’s not just me! Where at times it’s annoying, other times it’s convenient! Especially when I’m doing the scavenger hunt! Yes I hate them but I still do them! And the winning % sucks!!!

3 Likes

YES!! I work long hours. My rewards reset around 7pm but sometimes at midnight. I have missed a least 6 Daily Club Rewards. I HATE THIS!!!

1 Like

Yep! The whole game is becoming increasingly erratic! You never know what is going to happen anymore! And again the winning % sucks!!

I live in ohio too. Yes the time changes are a bit random. Dif time zones for dif things??

Me too! I’ve been getting two daily start!

Because I log in at 300am and 800pm