Anyone know about Powerups?

And extended to 50 days.

1 Like

Noticed they may have changed some things up since the test cycle has anyone used this card what dose it do !tiki split card (image|666x500

They tested the split card back in the Spring? but are trying it out again I guess. Its basically 2 cards in one to help your odds of winning.
Screenshots_2021-10-26-17-00-00

2 Likes

Oh thank you. For the picture

Well, the saying “You can’t teach an old dog new tricks” certainly applies to me - because I haven’t a clue as to what to do with the powerups…or when to do it. So, I will just continue to play as I have always played - for fun. I don’t have time to attend powerups school.

1 Like

I say use those powerups to see how you like 'em, as long as you have orbs [max: 5 ords or you don’t get any more of them] to activate them. You can combine any one of them as long as you have the same colored orbs to activate the powerups. You have plenty of time to test out which you like or don’t like, before they are gone again, and you don’t even have to attend powerups school :wink:

Does anyone know if there is any rhyme or reason as to what kind of power up Chest you receive upon completing the totem pole—basic, epic, super, mega—we can’t decide if it’s just random or if there is some reason why you would get one over the other.

I think it’s random but for majority probably will not get the purple orb as much, at least in my case. So when I get the 5 green/blue orbs I just use the powerups for the heck of it before I fill up the totem pole. Some powerups are useless I think and the graphic that pops up before you can play is annoying.

I’m not sure either, I did find out a couple of things.

1. You can activate a power up even if you have 0/5 in the slot, you just need the orb to do it, and it is 15 mins of whatever power up you activate.
  2. Use your orbs, if you are at 5/5 you will only get 1000 coins!
2 Likes

Yes, that’s true, but 15 mins goes fast especially with ads popping practically after each win/play.

2 Likes

Oh boy do I know how frustrating that is, I have a 2nd account and it’s riddled with ads, especially the thanks for playing ads after every 2nd game I play! My old account isn’t like that

3 Likes

Lucky you, both my accounts old and new have these damn ads. So frustrated with them, but since this game wants as much $ as possible they through all the inhouse buy ads as well.

I had plenty of power ups but they disappeared yesterday, came back today but I lost all the power ups and orbs I had. I put in a ticket to game but I’m not expecting much from them.

I hope you get them back since we still have 12 days and then some before they disappear and converted into something else [just can’t figure out what].