Anyone know about Powerups?

It would have been nice if we were given a really good explanation of how this works. Some of the cards aren’t terribly useful. But here is the real way it works. You collect cards for the 7 different boosts available. The cards keep leveling up the more cards you get which lengthens the time for the booster when activated. You activate the booster and then it takes an orb of that type away. The card and level of the card stay. So as you get more levels on the card, the effect lasts longer when activated. You have a limit of 5 orbs of each type you can hold without using, otherwise you cannot get any more of that type unless you use it. So make sure your orb count is below 5 for each type before finishing a totem stack or make sure you use one that you have 5 of before opening a new totem chest. The first 2 cards (first part of streak and 15 second time extension are good for chasing red stars. The one extra card in deck and remove 1 exposed hazard at start of game are not particularly useful. Freeplay is always good, the remove black cards somewhere in the deck is not very useful (I would certainly use the freeplay repeatedly rather than that for rare orbs. And gold tiki card at level start is good at the beginning of a perk week for higher level club players. I have used 2 basic orbs so far and have 5 basic 3 rare and 1 epic orb I am currently holding. Will use another basic orb before I finish the next totem. Not sure which I will use, but just to get progress for the chests from orb use, I don’t want to lose any when I open a new totem chest. Will probably use freeplay and gold tiki after the perk week reset. They will continue to level up with more cards even after you use the boost. Again, only the orb gets removed when activating a boost, not the cards.

1 Like