Any team looking for a reliable player?

Hi Debbie, I’m in Tributes Gems and this could be just the club you’re looking for. Neil

I appreciate everyone’s offers but I did find another club to join. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. Take care and be safe! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Come join Team Players! We play everyday, communicate through competitions, and complete club quests.

I need you in our team so to complete five chests. We need player like you.

Sorry, I tried to respond to email, duh. It kept bouncing.
Players just need to communicate with needs. We aren’t real strict. We have a few with health and work issues.

I am interested, if you aren’t full. I am looking for a platinum club. I am a consistent player.

We are looking to replace 3 or 4 of our players who are slackers. We are a hard working team and the few hold us back. We ask for 10,000 points per weeek, read chat and 100 tributes a week. We would love to have you. Club: Get r done.

Get-r-Done Trib is our name. Looking for someone to make 10,000 or more per week, at least 100 tributes and MUST read chat.

Please request to join Tru & Friends. We are a Gold League Team. I am the leader.
Thanks, Mb

Merry’s Misfits is looking for player’s. 15,000 cp & 100 tributes, max cq, & open cg. Playing the cc is optional, but if you qualify you have to play all the way through. We are a friendly team and have become like a family. If joining our family sounds good to you, & you can be a loyal team player, join Merry’s Misfits!

We need new team mates friende is the name. Would love to have you.

HumanoidD7 is looking for good players. We are Platinum and complete 6 perks every round. Come check us out.

Perkers is a solid platium team you sound right for our team check us out!

Check out Amazing Penguins! We’re a great team and just need a few dedicated players. Digs are optional. We go for Club Quests and tributes and consistory get all perks and the special perk chest.

Marikoriko is a solid Platinum League club, welcoming new team players that play daily, max Club Quests, and average minimum of 3,500 club points daily (participation in chat is welcome, but not required). Please join us today and help us realize our Diamond League potential!

I would like to join your club.

I don’t know if you have found a team yet but Island Hopper is looking for a couple of players. We would love to have you with us. We are consistent in Gold. Our main rule is no more than 2 days idle unless notification to us, communicate through chat, be kind.

Less chests all of a sudden but playing the same. The cost for tributes and digs has gone up alot. Now no rewards on Facebook much!!. This is not fun!

The Moonstones would love to have you.

check out orangekitty, we are looking for reliable players and bounce between gold and platinum but would easily be able to stay in platinum with a couple of good players.