Angry with solitaire tripeaks

My club received the ancient chest. I tried to open it to get my reward and it froze & never gave me my reward from it. Very upset

1 Like

Hi @Peggyste, did you click on the support link and email them? I’ve had issues in the past and contacted them, each time they’ve been great about correcting and awarding items. I even lost count of my Wilds once and thought I lost some (thought my game glitched), they emailed me a list of all of the Wilds, when they were awarded and when I used them. They should be able to see where your Team got Perk and that it was not awarded to your account. Hope this helps. ~Mandi

1 Like

Ty Mandi. I have not. I looked for a support link and couldn’t find one. I probably not looking in right place. Ty!!

2 Likes

@Peggyste, it’s located in the top left corner of the screen click on (your pic), then HELP and CONTACT US.

1 Like

Game kept freezing on 30 minute free play and had to keep restarting. What is going on with Tri-Peaks?

2 Likes

I hit 15 out of 15 on the gold chest and when I open the gold chest gave me the coin and it said one free play but I did not get free play

Sorry that you went through that experience. I would contact the developers give them your I’d number the day it happened approximately the time frame. They should be able to see what happened. I’m going to wish you the best of luck.

I and several members of my team have lost wilds we won in last night’s great race. Why are they coming into our games and taking things away? Someone in authority should start taking a look at what their underlings are doing! Decisions are being made that seem to be scalping your players and you are about to loose a great many players. The treasure shrine is now a money out and doesn’t pay out like it did a few weeks ago. I get more 2k d or medallions than ever before. I watched a medallion go side ways over 4 pins to go into the 2k slot. Really, GSN?