Adverts now appearing between levels?

I totally understand watching adverts to gain free coins etc but today I’ve noticed adverts are appearing between playing levels now. I find that when finishing a game and calculating points, then the quest page updating each time it’s already long winded process to play a level without additional adverts thrown in too now. Top game and I’m totally hooked though just not a fan of adverts :persevere:

2 Likes

That was happening to me too, only on my tablet… & it lasted about a month or two - and was annoying!. It’s not like that for everybody though. I play on 3 devices (not at the same time lol), & it was only happening on my tablet. I don’t know what made it stop … maybe uninstall & reinstall?

1 Like

I have it for a while now on my Iphone, Ipad and Android. So it’s not bound to some kind of device.
Happens only after the first 5-6 games, then it stops

1 Like

It was happening to me every 2 or 3 hands, and didn’t stop. Fortunately, the club that I play on the tablet I only shoot for about 2,500 points a week, so I don’t play a lot on that device. Or maybe if I played more, it would have stopped? LOL It’s not doing it anymore, & that’s fine by me :smiley:

1 Like

Mine used to have the pop up ads, but they have stopped. Don’t know what causes it, but maybe will stop for you soon.

2 Likes

The advertisements during gameplay is happening to me as well.

1 Like

It happened to me early in the summer but didn’t last long.