Ads, what happened to all the ads?

What’s up with the ads? I have not been able to watch more than one ad a day.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I hope this isn’t yet another take away for the players.

1 Like

I was having the same problem and still do however I have found if I totally log out and log back I can continue watching the videos. Ot can be aggravating when I have to log in and out a couple of times in order to get through all the videos Hope that helps until they get it fixed.

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing…can only watch one or two ads everytime I go into the game! It’s very frustrating.

1 Like

They will probably take them away " temporary to fix the bugs " just like club quests

1 Like

I was wondering the same thimg. I like the end when I get my wild card :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been able to keep watching them, but I’ve also had to log out and back in… sometimes several times

I am co leader in my new Club.How am I supposed to be there for my TEAM without coins.I have been down to 5 or less a day,also.4th of July I played the whole day and m in2nd place.I have been in my Club about 1 week or so.I got no ads Wed,a few today.What is goingon?A lot of Us cannot afford to buy things on site…concerned senior,Stormy…

1 Like

I want to ad that I have and do click on the ads now and then, some bc I was interested, and some bc I figured it would help gsn, therefore all of us…

1 Like

That’s a great thing to do Jess! I’m going to start doing that too!

Ads are constantly unavailable. Why have them?