Ads Unavailable??? For 3++ days

Ok, so is anyone having issues with watching ads? I have!!! For the last 5 days I’ve been unable to watch ads, complete far enough to get a wild card, after wild card ads are 1k not 5k. I’ve even tried using 2 separate devices, my iPad and my android cell. Both having same result! What’s going on??? Some of my club mates are experiencing the same issue!

Ok, so is anyone having issues with watching ads? I have!!! For the last 5 days I’ve been unable to watch ads, complete far enough to get a wild card, after wild card ads are 1k not 5k. I’ve even tried using 2 separate devices, my iPad and my android cell. Both having same result! What’s going on??? Some of my club mates are experiencing the same issue!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure fixing this issue is high on their priorty list. Their advertisers are not going to pay if the ads are not being seen.

In the meantime @Tiki-Ohana-Mama, did you completely shut down the game, and let it reload, and try to watch an ad? That usually works for me. Sometimes I only get 1 more ad & have to repeat the process to get another, but I can usually get 7 or 8 ads a day.

1 Like

@CindyLu unfortunately shutting down, restarting, reinstalling, etc hasn’t remedied the issue :’(

1 Like

Big bummer @Tiki-Ohana-Mama! And that’s a completely close thing, where you can see the game reloading when you go back in?

Same thing here. Deleted and reinstalled and now it only show 1k per ad if they work at all and no wild card.

1 Like

Mine switched to the 1000 per also and only gave me like 6 to watch

1 Like

Only 3 days? On one of our tablets we have not seen any ads for 2 months. Did tripeaks help us? NO of course not

1 Like

Try closing out the game and then clear your search history. Open game and you should be able to play again. Repeat as needed till it says come back tomorrow.

1 Like

Yup! Same here! Still having issues!

Lucky you! You get 6!

1 Like

It still continues so now it has gone past 3 days :’(

Repeat, rinse, & dry! Haha. Yup! That’s what I’ve been doing. Sometimes it works and sometimes not.

1 Like

I only get 1,000 coins per ad as well. It’s been 2 weeks now. Plus I only get to watch 3-4 max. Anyone know how to go back to choosing a door again? Even if I got the smallest amounts sometimes, choosing was half the fun…:sob:

1 Like

I really liked choosing too @Manda

At one time all I had to do was get out of the game, clear my search history and go back to picking a door. Now I have to do the same except reboot and then enter game. I may have to do it 5 or 6 times to get all my video"s watched and collect all my coins for the day. It really sucks

1 Like

This looks like a change made by the game creators themselves. There are only about 6 videos to watch per day and only 1K per video. No more three doors to choose from or a wild card. This looks like it is a permanent change.