Adding a facebook friend

I want to add a facebook friend to my game, when I clicked on facebook invite friends I then typed their name in the search field and it said there was noone by that neme i know that is not true. How can I add one of my facebook contacts.

Thank you

Cathy

4 Likes

Where in the game are you trying to do that? In an old version of the game, you could connect to existing players that are also friends on Facebook and gift coins. This has been replaced by the coin friends feature where you do not need to be friends on Facebook to share coins.

4 Likes

@Catherine_Ann, do you know what name your Facebook friend uses in the game? If they don’t use their name, you’ll need to know what they use. Good luck! It’s always fun when we can have a little connection to our friends on the game. I have ine friend that I used to play with but life forced us to play at different levels. He’s still one of my friends for coin exchanges. :blush:

4 Likes

Since she is a friend of yours, you simply pull up her team, find her, click on her name and there should be an option to friend her. You can’t add thru fb.

1 Like

Thanks everyone, the person I wanted to add was not already playing, it was hubby. I downloaded the game to his phone and worked with him to get his points up to have enough to join our club.
Now he is one of our better players

2 Likes

@Catherine_Ann, how fun!! I wish my hubby would play with my team. He cracks me up tho! Every Thursday he asks in a baby voice, “Ooh Honey, what day is it? Is it chest day?!” then claps his hands all excited. :joy:

2 Likes

@Terbaer that’s hilarious…maybe he’s thinking about it. (Joining the game) sounds like he’s got the best day down!lol

2 Likes

@Tasha, nah, he won’t play. We just tease each other pretty regularly. Lol

2 Likes

I would like to know the same thing. I’ve tried several times.