Add in a way to see who has finished the club quest

We remove those players. Have to at least use chat to say when you’ve maxed. If you don’t want to talk thats fine. We have a few that only use chat to say when they’ve maxed. Then we have others that are chatty cathys lol. Communication is a must

1 Like

Yes! It should automatically put a green checkmark by the person’s name! Much more useful (and requested) than fancy new graphics!!!

2 Likes

our team are meant to type maxed as well, but there are several who don’t. I like the idea of not playing club quests x 3 remove. I keep an eye on who plays and when and their score, it is quite time consuming, but we are building a team of team players and not interested in those who are not.
What do you do with those who do not use chat, if they do not type maxed, we don’t care if they don’t chat.

I completely agree, that’s a great idea.

1 Like

I agree ab replacing the gift check with maxed check. It would make lives of the leaders so much easier. Have you thought ab doing it in reverse tho? Creating a maxed list instead so you’re recognizing those that max instead of publicly shaming those who don’t? It solves your problem with not having enough room plus it gives recognition.

And people will be sure to tell you if you miss them chatting it. They want to be on the “nice list” and just as bad as not wanting to be on the naughty list.

2 Likes

Its more work to do it as people max. If you still need a couple to max you’re trying to go through and see who’s not on the list. This way you know exactly who you still need. Everyone misses a quest now and then especially if we’regoing through them quickly. Sometimes people don’t realize how often they’re missing them. So if they see their name on multiple lists they know to put in a little more effort

OK. I think promoting a positive environment is a good worth a few extra seconds. Honey vs vinegar. To each his own

1 Like

I always wondered why the horn only works once each game. Why can’t the horn work for everyone who maxes?

6 Likes

I absolutely agree to add a finished quest check box!

3 Likes