Add in a way to see who has finished the club quest

Not sure if this is the best place to get word out to the creators of this game but it would be really amazing if they could add in a checkmark on the members list when a member has maxed the club quest. Heck they could even switch it out for the checkmark that shows when you’ve opened the club gift. If you have members that don’t chat, have a language barrier…whatever the cause is its sometimes impossible to know who has completed the quest and who hasn’t. This game has been out for years. This should be an added feature. Completing club quests are an everyday part of the game. ADD IN THIS FEATURE PLEASE. who cares who opened a gift that gives 800 coins lol. I wanna know who finished the dang quest lol

32 Likes

Yes yes and yes! Myself and tons of other players have been asking for this for a couple years now!
Hint, log onto the game click your profile picture click help and select feedback. Drop them a note there too! I continue to nag about this until it arrives! Fingers crossed

10 Likes

We have a max board where we keep track of maxes in the notes. A max is added to their name after they let us know in the chat they have maxed. Problem is with those who don’t understand our team language of English. We have 1 from Russia who uses Google translate, I think. It works out.

2 Likes

That is what we do ad well. We actually have a list of all 25 names and they come on chat and put maxed when they’re done. We remove their name as they max. We keep track of passed quests and if someone misses 3 in a row we remove them from the club. We keep getting people that do not use chat :unamused:

6 Likes

Completely agree 100% this is a needed feature. Who opened the club gift is useless. Please, please, please tell us who completed the quest. I like the ideas of putting it in the notes, but this requires that members are honest when they max. Unfortunately, not everyone is completely honest and it’s hard for leaders to keep track in chat anyway.

4 Likes

I came here to make the suggestion because we had someone that lied about maxing. No way to tell 100% who it was. All members said they maxed and we were still going to be short tributes. Frustrating! We have a few co leaders. So between the leader and handful of co leaders we stay on top of removing names from our “not maxed list” and updating the new list with new quests

4 Likes

What we do is keep a list of all 25 names. When you start a new quest just go to that list and put edit. You can highlight all 25 names, put copy and then on a new note paste all 25 names. That way you’re not typing a new list every time. As someone posts maxed either the leader or co leaders remove their name

2 Likes

If we forget to remove someone’s name trust me they’ll remind us lol. They don’t want to be on what we call “the naughty list” hahaha! Not communicating is not an option. Just makes the game absolutely impossible. Especially with the new club competitions. Communication is a must even if its just to post maxed

3 Likes

Yep, I like this idea. If you complete the quest, it automatically gives you the check mark.

4 Likes

Should be such an easy thing to add huh? Hopefully they listen

3 Likes

Yes. That, to me, would be more beneficial than the check mark for the free gift.

3 Likes

@Jackie_Johnson1 How do you get all 25 names to fit in one Club Note?

We have to shorten some of the names. Like my name is jack on the list. Will it let me share pictures here?

2 Likes

2 Likes

We keep that list at the bottom in our notes and just copy and paste for each new quest. Then you just remove each name as they max. Co leaders can remove themselves and help remove others as the max

1 Like

Yes agreed! I have requested this many times. They can make cosmetic changes but not ad something beneficial? Sooo frustrating!

I sent in a message on the game as well in the feedback option. Asked members of my club to do the same. Im going to keep pestering them lol

4 Likes

@Jackie_Johnson1 I see…I didn’t think of that! Lol…silly me. See mine?

You know how many years we’ve all been BEGGING for this?? We’ve given up … :frowning:

1 Like

I think most teams try this, the point is, some players will not say maxed when they have or respond in chat at all.

1 Like