ABOUT THE NEW CLUB COMPETITION

Hello all just a quick question about the new club competition does anybody have any ideas of the strategy to get more gold etc as quick as possible etc???

Dig one hole at a time. Everyone in the club works on one hole at a time until gold is reached. Deep holes are normally worth more gold, up to 40 bars! The most my team has gotten is about 24 bars i believe.

I agree. That is what my club is doing. We are on facebook messenger and we let everyone know which hole to dig and after we dig we let everyone know that the hole is available again to dig. A lot faster than using tripeaks chat.

1 Like

How do you get your team all working together, some of our team members do not communicate so they go in and will dig random holes wasting their shovels

2 Likes

Our club likes this game but we find it’s too frequent and takes away from quests and club scores. Anyone knows if you skip one competition, will you be taken out of future competitions? Thanks.

3 Likes

Great question @Bori24 I’d also like to know this,
My guess is all members would have to skip it and I’m wondering if they just lower the number of qualified people …kinda like the quest when u miss them…:woman_shrugging:t2:
I know members of my team have skip one and be3n able to participate in the next one…
I also agree it’s a catch 22 …lol…yes Iv noticed our whole as a club dose not gain many total points those days as they are using coins on those games
I have to say I love the way they designed it and the offer of gems as a reward but to win the top prize it takes TEAMWORK and coins…

2 Likes

I have friends in Clubs that only participate in one Competition per week as opposed to both. They are able to participate the next time, no problem.

2 Likes

The hardest part is getting those participating on the same page, even though we’ve repeated to dig same holes and partner up. Then you have ones who join and gets 0-6 shovels EACH time, most frustrating, yet they meet their weekly quotas and beyond. Can’t remove them since club competition is optional. We only do competition after perk 6 is completed, but we still have those who will qualify for weekend even though they know they will not reach the minimum needed to dig; they might be qualifying in hopes to get some gold stars for the bonus chest. We use Discord app to communicate since some do not use messenger…even that is a challenge in itself at times.

1 Like