About friend center

Wouldn’t it be a nice addition if you can get an alert of some kind that your friends have requested coins because I sometimes dont realize that I need to check the center and when I do they’ll be like 6-10 sometimes more to approve and by that time they’re in idle mode. And then I feel bad because I could of been that helped them. Lend me your thoughts on this everyone. Because I think if enough of us want this it might become an option. Just a courtesy thought anyways have solitaire tripeaks day everybody
Best
Kimmi

5 Likes

Just check it every time you get free coins! : )

2 Likes

Yeah I know however after I’ve maxed out the friend share coins I dont check it for hours sometimes yanno and also my fb game doesn’t allow me to obtain 90,000 coins as promised it doesn’t allow me but 45,000 a day which is a crock of hui lol

2 Likes

I can only collect after 8 hours so usually only get 30,000

I only get $15K. I’m using a tablet. My friend center has a number to giving/receiving coins

1 Like

Just got screwed on the friend center testing!!! No coins for 6 1/2 hours! Still only 5 friends max (15,000) Killing my game! I can’t go 6 1/2 hours without playing!

2 Likes

I am HATING the coin changes. You should be ASHAMED of how poorly you are treating regular and long-time players. This stinks

3 Likes

Just got switched to a “test” of only being able to get 15000 coins every 8hours??? What the heck is that​:rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Me too. 8 hours. Torture!!!turo the

1 Like

Today they sent me a note saying they were “testing” the friend center. They changed my coin sharing from 5 every 4 hours to 3 every 4 hours. That means I loose 24K coins every 12 hours. I’ve sent in a ticket but truly don’t expect a response.

1 Like

It also be nice if we could see how many shares I’ve made…

1 Like

It’s crap that’s for sure !!

Yes, I have said this from the very beginning! I think it’s even more important now that I am only getting to requests coins every 8 hours since I am now not in the friend center as often.

Check out the post…FRIEND CENTER PETITION…send a msg, 1 DAY NO PLAY on 1/31/20!

1 Like

Same here. I work long hours so usually can only collect twice for 30k.

where are you collecting the list of Clubs who are going to participate in the 1 day, no play?

I have left people/clubs respond to the 1 DAY NO PLAY on the main posting: FRIEND CENTER PETITION, but…I have posted about it on over 20 other forums. I am getting a great response about it. I believe it’s around 6 clubs so far…hoping to hear from more for an overwhelming response to send that msg to tech support!