A card or something for Wave Breakers

This game needs to provide something to combat wave breakers. The only thing for them is in the clubhouse and you have to spend 350 gems for just 5. Put something in the treasure shrine. There is something for all of the other “blocks” in the game.

3 Likes

Err you can also pay 6000 coins before the game or during the game.

I also find the golden tiki is good if the waves are among the opening cards faced upfront

1 Like

Yeah, I know but who wants to waste 6000 coins every time they have a wave game? I don’t get the Tiki card very often. Trying to finish a perk so I can get one for a few games.

4 Likes

@Maria_Johnson, it would be awesome if a Wave breaker showed up in the stack of draw cards, like the defroster does, right?

2 Likes

Yes cause those things drive me nuts. They’ll take half your deck if not played quickly.

1 Like

They are sometimes available on the Facebook page as well. But I save my gems for them.

2 Likes

Where on Facebook do you get these cards

That hose fore volcano cards too.

1 Like

This is the Facebook page for Solitaire Tripeaks. Pretty much every day at 1600 hrs EST they have a new posting and most of the time, there is a free booster or free coin. You can go back several months to collect. I recommend you follow their page so you get notification of the freebies.

1 Like

Need to replace the medallions in the treasure shrine. Getting that is like chasing your tail. Give us 5 or 10 gems or something.

1 Like