8hr Coin Collection?!?

Several of my clan mates can only collect Friend Coins every 8 hrs. This has been going on for 3+ days. They have been told that it is a test run. Please TriPeaks! Don’t do test runs that effect game play this severely. Is anyone else effected by this?

3 Likes

Yes some players have been on the test for 3weeks now!
I am on a test of ask ever 4hrs and only 3friend=9k .

2 Likes

I am baffled by this “test”. I cannot figure out the point. It is not to “test” the Friend Center coin system…that has been in place for months. So it has to be a test to see how little coin we can send to each other before we all quit in frustration! Not a worthwhile test imho.

4 Likes

Yeah Iv ponded on the thought of it being a test also, I can’t seem to come up w a good explanation…
I wasn’t bothered by the ask every 4hrs when it first came out, because I did not do Facebook so when they introduced it I was in love actually I think I played more! And I think in all reality people altogether did…I know there were a lot of complaints because on FB you got your coins all at once like 60k or something … but of course you are always going to have complainers…
The one thing I think is Tri peaks should compensate players at the end of a test run… Iv been a tester serval times :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and what have I got to show for helping them out! Nothing but changes and glitch’s that come changes…lol

1 Like

Bonjour oui dans mon équipe on est 5 à être passé à 8h moi y compris c est vrai que cela gêne énormément alors svp remettez a 4h car on perd l envie de jouer merci

1 Like

Yes I have this to on my friends coins collection it says I have to wait 8 freggin hours till I can ask for more coins

2 Likes

Eh oui cela devient énervant

1 Like

Je ne sais pas pourquoi cela ma marqué voiture :joy:

1 Like

It’s been about 2 1/2 months on the 8 hour “ask” for me. Discouraging knowing they are still adding people to this so called 'test! I haven’t met any of my event challenges in a long time. Hurts the club. Takes the fun out of it too. I do not feel the same about the game at all. My husband plays too and is on the 4 hour “ask”. He has to ask me to go on the game and send him coins lol…benefits other friends :wink: At this point it doesn’t feel like a test. Stupidity on the part of the person deciding to put this sort of 'test! I refuse to spend any money. Before I had spent some on it… highly addicting. I had also brought 5 other friends to the game…wish I hadn’t!

3 Likes

I think they are testing to see how many of the test subjects cave and buy coins. Total BS

4 Likes

Yes I am but only under my Facebook profile I actually toggle back and forth between profiles

That could be true and that’s why the test is running so long because everyone is tired of them pushing the dumb deals on us…there coin deals stink if you are an advanced
Player…( I also have a player that is only to totem island the pop up coin deals are way more coins and cheep as heck…I don’t think that fair but it’s a way to get players addicted to spend and once they start …)
I will not spend real$…unless they by chance give us a double gift day

2 Likes

I’ve been dealing with this stupid 8-hour collection for well over a month now . I don’t play as often as I used to, because I know I can’t collect for 8 hours so it’s not even worth going on until then. Before I would collect my coins every 4 hours and stay on and actually play a few games. Now, I go on, collect my coins maybe play a game, but usually end up feeling defeated because I lose way more than I can actually collect. I thought that the eight-hour change was happening to everybody. Hopefully this test will be over soon, and I can go back to actually enjoying this game.

4 Likes

Just got this reply from Help center: Hello there,

Thank you for your reply.

Currently, the Friend Center testing is in progress and we have not reverted anyone’s test so far.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to get back to us.

Regards,

Peter
Solitaire Tripeaks Support

1 Like

I have been getting
that same message since Nov. Ask the question when test will end, or give us an update on it. I also wanted to know if they are going to keep us ( in the test group ) at these settings for ever? I still got the same reply every time. It’s sad when it takes almost 3 months and they don’t care about you, me, or anyone of us enough to give anyone an update. :pensive::cry::rage:

2 Likes