30 minutes free play

I don’t always have 30 minutes play time when I initially log in. Wish we could start it when ready to play. Spend half of the time giving help to others and collecting daily coins.

20 Likes

Me too @JennD, I like to give coins, receive coins, collect bonuses, check on the status of our club points, etc, before I even start playing!

11 Likes

Same, I lost 20 minutes because I was on break at work and couldn’t play.

3 Likes

So do I. I can’t play in the morning during the week so the daily bonus that starts immediately are a total waste for me.

2 Likes

That would be good or an actual play time if you stop playing n shut game down not idling in game timer shits down too also feel red booster should be this way

3 Likes

This must be one of the features only some people get cuz I sure have never seen this. Nevertheless, my suggestion is to avoid logging in until you have a half hour to play and/or avoid doing the free coin/ads and other tasks until after your half hour of free play - they’ll still be there when you’re done and a half hour goes by really fast.

6 Likes

I’ve seen it but never gotten it

1 Like

Wow. Never seen or heard of this except when you buy it with gems. This would be awesome!

1 Like

That would work for most, but if you need coins to be able to really play efficiently by getting your free stuff for the day it doesn’t work out well when it takes 10 minutes to just collect what you need to play. It should be seen as a booster, not an immediate.

5 Likes

I was playing last night and just after 12 midnight when I finished a l game it automatically switched to the daily log in screen and made me collect the 30 min … I was just about to go to sleep but didn’t want to waste the 30 min

1 Like

U know that’s happened to Way too many times, now!! And it’s irradiated me so much now I’m ready to be So Much Over this Game it’s not even fun for me anymore!!

Same here. I just want to check the leaderboard, check messages, etc.
I am curious as to what the quest is, but have to stop myself from clicking it, so the time doesn’t start immediately.

1 Like

You are right. Wish we could have the ability to cut it off in case something goes wrong at home and you have to stop playing. I’ve lost bunches of mins due to other stuff popping up at home.

2 Likes

Yep, that caught me by surprise once too!
At the daily log in you can see ahead the next two days. I try to remember which morning will be a 30 min free play or the mo’ more cards or star booster, then the night before I close the app and make sure I don’t open it til I have the time, also try to make sure I have coins for at least a few games ready to go. Collecting from the inbox usually does take 2-5 min but still worth the rest of the free play!

2 Likes