30 Days In The Hole

We have a member of our club that has played with us over a year. A month tomorrow, she has not been able to send/receive coins…a full month. She has sent numerous help requests to no avail. Based on fb and Forum posts, we know this has and is happening to many players. Has anyone had the issue resolved? If so, did Tripeaks resolve it or did you try something that finally worked? We are getting desperate here!

1 Like

I heard that the game was going to have a fix either today or very soon. I’ve had an issue with sending coins but been able to receive. Fortunately I figured out the FB friend that was causing me to not send out requests, so I deleted her as a friend. As to my sending coins, I had received a request from a strange person that is NOT my friend on Facebook. So my sending is stuck. Have your people send out coins requests one at a time. They will be able to hopefully figure out the problem person and start getting coins again.

4 Likes

I will share this information with her! Thanks so much…

2 Likes

I am having the exact problem.I think whe

1 Like

n this happens,it is an urgent need.Try to text Support.They should look into it.

1 Like

Lydia, she actually just started being able to exchange coins again yesterday, almost 2 full months but everything seems to be fine now with sending and receiving. We are hoping Tripeaks will reimburse her for the loss!

1 Like

I am too after a month of not receiving and much longer not sending. I went into my Facebook account and opened the game through Facebook instead of the app. Then it all happened!! So simple.

1 Like

I don’t think that is why you suddenly were able to give and send Facebook Friends Coins. I was without the ability since July 23 and tried EveryThing… Including what you noted above. Also deleted the game, put it back on. Tried to just work with one Facebook Friends at a time. Disconnected game from Facebook. Reconnected it.
Nothing worked. Had sent a note to TriPeaks 2 months ago and was told the concern was forwarded to the programmers.
Every couple of days, I check to see if i might be able to give or request the coins. It just started working again for me 3 days ago (I was only checking every 2 or 3 days, so would not have checked on the day you did 4 days ago).
Anyway, I think your timing of signing in from the Facebook page and the Coin gifts returning was just coincidental. The programmers appear to have finally actually fixed the problem a few days ago.

2 Likes

Must have been the timing. Sure glad they fixed it!

1 Like