2 Accounts ISO Club that DIGS!

I would like to send you an invite but not sure how to find you.You can send a request to our club “time off” I can accept you. AlohaPeg - I’m the leader.

A-team is looking for new strong players and would love to welcome you to our team. We’re serious about our digs!

We are looking for some new players. We just booted 3 players that kept qualifying for the competition, but never dug. We would love to have you join us. We like for our members to read the chat, participate in the club quest, and competition. We understand life happens, just communicate with us with you are sick, on vacation, etc.

Hi Paula. We would love to have you join us. We are Club Win More 2.
We require that you read the chat, complete club quests, and if you qualify for the competition, then you must dig and should strive for 18-24 shovels. We are a friendly group and understand that life happens( sick, vacations, etc.), just communicate. We recently booted 3 members that wouldn’t do any of that, they were just there for what they could collect. We are looking for team players.

I forgot to tell you the name of our club. Lol
We are Club Win More 2.

Hi Ceeshelles, I think you would be a great fit for Perks & Rec. Search Perks Rec no &. We are the Platinum Team. Dig is not mandatory but those who dig must get as many shovels as they can. (I know that’s vague, but I know where you are coming from.) Club quests with tributes are mandatory. So are getting 4,000 club points. Focus on getting Perks and 20,000 club points per week. We are a fun, friendly, kind team and we all have lives. Welcome, Denise

Try Just Fun. We know life happens but also want dedicated players.