Your Changes Stink

WTF!!! Not only did u mess with the friend center but now the free coin drop too? Adding a 500 and moving the 2000…come on. Using those power ups and free games was the only way to progress. This money grab tactic is gonna lose you thousands of players and in turn money from your advertisers you idiots. Put it back…

17 Likes

I just made a post about this because some people were talking about it on the Facebook site.
Do you have a screenshot???

1 Like

And oddly enough my damn coin used to always bounce to the far outside slots to give me a free coin. Now that its a wild…never even gets close. Drops in the 500 coin slot every time. Bunch of BS. About to delete the app…

13 Likes

Yeah, I can believe that.

Getting really sick of their changes and feel like deleting the game too. :confused:

8 Likes

Im not in the test group but based on the above screen shot I like the changes!

2 Likes

Oh no! I was saving my medallions to visit the shrine for trap torches, at least the free medallion slots are gone, definitely send feedback about it, the more they hear from players the better!

6 Likes

I cannot play like I used to because of charges

4 Likes

I totally agree. It used to always fall to the sides and now it rarely does. Boooooo

6 Likes

Not only is the new set up awful, they seem to have rigged where the coins fall. I just dropped 50 medallions and here are the results:
32% 2,000 coins
32% free play
28% 500 coins
6% wild
1% booster (yep only 1 /50 was a booster)
Funny how free play and 2k in coins were the same percentage cuz they basically cancel each other out. In the end, the net cost was 28k in coins to get 3 wilds and 1 booster. Very very sad.

7 Likes

28k to get 3 wild cards and 1 booster and you think that’s bad??!!?? Seems to me there’s too much entitlement on this forum. Those are fantastic results.

1 Like

Lol. Are you joking? You can buy a booster for 6K, are you a troll or just clueless?

8 Likes

Maybe I should clarify, I got 3 wilds and 1 booster after playing 50 medallions which is 125k in coins. I just subtracted out the free plays so it would be a fair assessment of coins used.

5 Likes

That’s different then. 97k for 3 wilds and 1 booster would not be a satisfactory outcome.

Glad I saw this thread! I
I had 199 medallions saved, I unloaded all of them this afternoon before the shrine changes for me to!
I got plenty of boosters 43 wild cards and 63 free plays! I’d say I did really well, goodness knows I wouldn’t have gotten jack with the new shrine!

5 Likes

I used to drop 100k + to stock up on wilds and boosters. Now, I haven’t gotten any wilds in two days. Very frustrating.

3 Likes

Wow I didn’t even know they changed the shrine. I been saving up my medallions to go collect some wilds and boosters. But looks like I will be up shit Creek.
Awhile back I suggested to move things around on the shrine. But in no way did that even come close to what I suggested. Funny thing is I said make the 2,000 a 2,500 not make it a 2,000 and a 500 seperatly. I guess. And I also said add a volcano card not put two wilds on there. It looks like you listened but didn’t Tripeaks. You just did something all together different. What is up with that. ??
I honestly don’t know what to do. I may go on and see if I can get some wilds which I doubt. And if it’s not to my advantage. Then I will keep collecting and wait till you fix it to benefit us. Which I doubt.
I guess good luck with that for me…

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me. medallions were in the outer slot and I used to get a lot of them… now that they are wilds, I hardly get any. Spent 200,000 coins and got 2! The change from boosters to 2k has been killing me. Spending coins and burning through my boosters to win anything!

2 Likes

Trust me… you won’t. Looks good initially with the wilds cards in 2 slots. But in 3 days, I have got about 6 after spending over 250,000 coins. Another really bad thing… you can only get boosters in the jack box slot so only one opportunity, where before you had s
2 chances. There are now 4 slot that give you coins which is less than the cost to play (500 and 2000). I’ve emailed customer service to give them my feedback as well.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback on the non random rigged drops. If an extra wild card costs this much, Let’s hope people don’t ask for volcano cards, it might cost us a real life arm and leg.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. It’s almost as though there’s a magnet pulling the coin to the 500 slot.

2 Likes