Yo-yo and Leonardo

Yo-yo, Y , and Leonardo …… Anyone else have these three constantly leaping on and off their teams ?
We make sure we set to private 24 hours before reset, but we are public while we try to recruit tge rest of the week.
They are driving us mad !

3 Likes

Yes, from what I read, they hop on to other clubs that are set to public.

3 Likes

Yes indeed!!!

2 Likes

Yes they do on and off annoying

1 Like

Yes Yo-yo and Y. Haven’t seen Leonardo. What’s the advantage of hopping on so much?

1 Like

Aside from possibly annoying some leaders, they get the daily club bonus rewards for perks other clubs completed.

1 Like

I haven’t seen them yet, but will be on the lookout.

Yes, and also Xlea and Guacia. Extremely irritating

Yep seen those jumpers b4
Also there’s a Erin and so many others.
Truth-it’s madding watching chat some days it’s yo-yo will jump in and 3 or more times :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes they jump in several times a day

2 Likes

Yes to Yo-Yo…not Y or Leonardo BUT beware of Jules too! We are private and I as leader accepted her request to join. Chatted, super nice, played a bit and bam…left the club. Then the next day…same thing so I thought she hadn’t intended to “leave” but did the same thing all over again. No damage but plain irritating! What’s the point if not to just f with us?

A better thought would be why TriPeaks doesn’t do something to stop this. These people are freeloaders who play dishonestly, disrupt the game, and take advantage of the situation.

There are many loyal players on here that spend a lot of time doing things right, maybe even spending money to get extra helps or coins. How is not taking care of this problem fair to the rest of us.

We can complain all we want but until TriPeaks moved to stop or control them we are wasting our breath.

I’m sure the only way they can remove any player is if they have the email address or customer ID of these individfuals and if that’s the case only the players themselves would be able to request this. They don’t/can’t even remove clubs that houses inactive members. I have gone to some of these clubs, was automatically promoted as a leader after 7 days, removed members and left the club when I was the only member left.

3 Likes

They are the reason I came to the forum today! I was hoping to find a way to block them. I guess I dont understand why they do this. Do they collect perks from each team they jump into???

They can collect the daily bonus [coins] and daily club bonus [any perks that’s been completed thus far] from ONE CLUB and any quest they probably participated in those club and was completed. I don’t think they can collect the end of perk rewards unless they played in the club, and if that’s the case they can only collect ONCE. They probably hop around for the enjoyrment of getting on some peoples nerve [my opinion].

2 Likes

It is a shame that they are allowed to do this. We all have an id number when we sign up with TriPeak, so why not be able to send them a note through tripeak notes?

Yes… several times! Very Annoying!

Add Lee& Hotpix to the hopper list!

ABHISHEK, carmen, Mallory aka MC, Dtcy, Leonardo, Me (aka Me2, Me3, Me4), Vaishali, vall, and countless others, including Jules. It’s extremely aggravating and if I call them out, I have been called rude.

Leonardo comes & goes in the same 5 mins so no damage but irritating!! Get a life you people!! And the GAME could do something but they’re too busy making he game as impossible to win as possible!!