Why are some clubs so mean?

Always Active booted me for no good reason before I could collect the daily perk prizes which I helped get, after I told them I would be away from home to help our daughter DIY in her new home for a week. I was meeting all the daily minimums but was unable to play enough to complete some of the CQ’s. I broke idle frequently to give and collect coins. Why are people so mean?

1 Like

Sorry to hear that happened to you.
If you communicated and were still meeting some of the minimums I would expect that could respect you told them.
But it happens to the best of us, Iv had that happen also.
I was a co-leader and out of respect I shouted out a 2time rule breaker,for playing perks out of order but as I guess the leader was being more forgiving then I knew. Lots of players never chated but broke rules and me being an over achiever got back onto the game and found they kicked me out, even after I chatted if it was a problem I could leave at the end of perks considering I was ranked 2nd in the team and had earned all perks I helps with.:dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Life is like that. There are unreasonable mean spirited people all over. Good riddance to them. Now you can go find yourself a better team!

3 Likes

Trisa, I am so sorry that happened to you. If you like to join our club Higher Class come on over, we would be happy to have you join us. We can add up to 7 new members. All we ask is that you try to send coins , and play a few times a week. Or more. :slightly_smiling_face::bouquet:

1 Like

I have no idea why people are mean my club kicks people out for no reason if you express a opinion they don’t agree with your gone my friends in the club have all been booted for no other reason then forgetting to say maxed on chat.

2 Likes

Time to move on then. No reason to stay in a club with strangers who are mean. Unlike sometimes in real life, you have unlimited freedom to move in this game. So exercise that right and find a better place. The grass IS greener on the other side.

3 Likes