Who earns Chests?

If you have a teammate that did not contribute at all during the week, do they still receive the chests that the team earned during the week? So just being in the team means they will receive the rewards. I know they can be removed but wondering for those that may need time off.
Same with qualifying for Club competition, simply qualifying provides the same gem award?

Yes, those on your team will get the chest rewards, even if they did not play; same goes for the competition as long as they qualified.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying that for me!

With our regular players, they all get the chests because I know now who has what issues going on and when they are not playing, I usually know why,
In the contests, I don’t worry because I rarely win a game, so if someone is on zero, there is usually something know something is happening.
As for new players. I usually keep them and warn them to follow the rules or be removed.

Cathy

2 Likes

I believe you have to earn points at least 1pt to receive the perk rewards at the end of the week…
Iv never not earned points but maybe @Tracy could confirm this

2 Likes

@Tasha, Oh that would make sense if it’s the tournamaent chest for the finished perks, otherwise those hoppers will get those too, not just the daily completed perks. I misunderstood and was thinking about the daily club bonus [for completed perks] not the chest we get at the end of perks. Getting ONE club point isn’t bad to get all of the perk rewards at end of the tournament.

2 Likes

I meant the weekly chests. I understand that anyone would receive the daily rewards that come when a perk is completed regardless of whether they helped achieve that perk or not. I was thinking absolutely no participation and still receive the chest bounties at the end of the week. My thought was they don’t. I know if you contribute anything to the daily club quest, you don’t receive the reward.

1 Like

If they have 0 points they can’t collect the perks at reset. It works the same as team quests, if you don’t contribute, you don’t get the reward
Side note, if someone qualifies for the dig, and does not dig at all, they do get the gem rewards.

2 Likes

Our team has an option for limited play. If you need to play less than usual for some reason, you can request to be put on the limited play list for as much as a week or a bit more. It’s a great perk. Also, every now and then, we have a free week where we can play as much or as little as we like…don’t have to meet minimums, play club quests, etc. It’s great!

1 Like

Do you restrict the limited play list to a certain number to ensure you remain in the same league?

1 Like

No restrictions and folks don’t abuse it.

1 Like

How does the free week work? Do you drop down a league when you have a free week?

1 Like

Our team does what we call a bank week or even just a bank weekend. No club quests are required. Players just play how they want to build up coins with no requirements to worry about. Sometimes we will give our team Thursday off but only if we already have all 7 perks and are not in jeopardy of moving down. We are a platinum team and most will play for points anyway so we have never dropped down a league.

YES on both accounts. I insist on a minimum of 10 digs or don’t qualify which isn’t mandatory on my team. I also have a min. Of 25k/week which means they contribute or don’t stay unless they chat & explain why they can’t play.

We just completed a free week and remained platinum.

Our club tried a free week and we loved it. We only did the tribute quests. We were still able to get 5 perks!

1 Like