Where are the Hidden coins

1. Small hot air balloons, that float from bottom to the top of the screen on Sky Derby (Tiki Skies world), they move quicker to the top once you’ve tapped them.
  2. Same with some bubbles that float up from the bottom to the top on Mermaid Manor (in Tiki Seas world), once you tap on them and receive the coins, they move quicker. Unlike with the hot air balloons you can see coins inside the bubbles.
  3. A particular fish ( larger than the others) in both Shipwreck Shores and Jellyfish Jamboree (Tiki Seas world) will swim from left to right or right to left. If you look closely you can actually see a coin on its side.
    Once you click it the fish blows up and finishes floating in the direction it was going, thus giving it the name puffer fish.

Note: I believe most levels on these islands that I mentioned have these hidden coins, but not positive. It’s only 3 coins, but sort of fun to watch for, and they count towards coin count when satisfying quests. At first I never noticed these hidden coins and once I did , it took me awhile to figure out how to click on them…click or double click… to gain the coins is one tap. It works even if they’re behind cards, but be careful… if they’re behind the bottom playing area. Have you seen other hidden coins? reply and let us all know!!

59 Likes

I had no idea, ty for sharing this

8 Likes

The puffer fish in Shipwreck Shores and Jellyfish Jamboree are actually 10 pts each. The others are 3 each.

17 Likes

Thanks…I had no idea!

2 Likes

Thank so much for this info! Had no idea but have wondered about it a long time.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips. There is another one, I can’t remember the island (I’ll have to go back and search), but it’s somebody in a hot air ballon with a big star on their belt. If you click on it, the star disappears, but no coins. I can’t figure out if you’re getting something else instead, like a bonus card?
Anybody else see that?

3 Likes

@TeriC13, I know someone who mentioned the hot air balloons & the star before. @Tina_McKay, is this what you told me about?

2 Likes

Love this I was looking before I new there was any thought gotta be something in some of theses thing glad to know there is Thank you

1 Like

I’ve not seen or heard about the one with someone in a hot air balloon. If you or someone else has anymore info on this one please let us know. I like clicking on these especially when I can’t win the game I just keep clicking on these til time runs out. It’s not a lot of points but they add up and It’s better than no coins at all.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the same one. I still haven’t figured it out

3 Likes

Some of the hot air balloons are worth 10 coins, some 3 coins. If you’re playing a board that has a lot of them, they’re 3. If you’re playing a board that only has them every 10-20 secs, they’re 10 coins.

6 Likes

I didn’t know about the hidden coins, thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

Just be careful when you start hitting the moving targets. Some times I hit “more cards” on accident. :rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

Not nice at all I can never win free coins

4 Likes

Thanks this is new info for me

6 Likes

On Whale Pod Paradise there are bubbles, moving from right to left, with coins in them at 10 coins each

9 Likes

I love the jelly fish one didn’t know about shipwreck shores

6 Likes

The ones that are for 10 pts take a long time in between! The ones for less always come in two’s and there are a boat load of them!

6 Likes

Thanks so helpful! Appreciate the tip!

4 Likes

Also the fish give 10 coins

6 Likes