When are you going to listen to your users or fix this game?

I get locked up ALL THE TIME, I loose coins all the time, They never agree with what I’ve shown them or reply … Its horrible! I only play because of my team

I don’t know if this will help, but…whenever I have problems, I go to “Apps” in my device settings and select ‘solitaire.’ Once there, I do a “force stop” and then go to memory/storage and clear the CACHE. Be VERY CAREFUL that you clear only the cache and NOT the data!!!

Game constantly crashes. I have off loaded apps, restarted iPad, deleted and reinstalled tripeaks. Nothing helps. I finally contacted customer support after losing over 100k coins due to these issues and was given a measly 35k coins. Already lost 10k of those due to crashing. I am so done with this game.

Yes totally understand and agree.

I sent them an email complete with pictures to show what I was referring to.

I was asking why I never get the green chest on the club points bar once it’s filled. The reply I was given, when playing the Jackpot, bhal bhal bhal.

They didn’t even bother to open the attachments which they ask for, nor did they bother reading my question about it.

Sometimes i receive a wild card for watching an ad instead of coins. They sent me a print out and said no such thing happened. This doesn’t happen once or twice it happens on average 3 times a day. But their graph only shows coin amount given.

Lol! they probably have same print out for everyone.

They definitely very lazy and I don’t give a crap attitude.

I’m playing this week out, moving onto another team, if it doesn’t change I’m uninstalling, I’ll look for another game I like. I’ve only been playing for couple months, with getting heaps less rewards. I use to get the chest with good 8 or 9 items in it, now I’m lucky to get things, like today 1 wild, 1,000 coins, 1 streaker I think it was, very disappointing, to me,

I wouldn’t embarrass myself by referring friends to this game. I always play first, then decide if I think if it’s worth inviting people.