When are you going to listen to your users or fix this game?

I am tired of the game freezing up when trying to play or closing the game out when switching to the next level. I have been playing this game for few years and it has definitely changed for the worse!!!

3 Likes

I agree game is no longer fun

2 Likes

Yes it has changed for the worst for sure, as well talking about greed, they pop up sales for this or that after every single hand you play, it is really maddening

5 Likes

I also want to complain about when you finish on Thursday the chest are crap. It used to give you several boosters but now it seems to just give you free coins and plays. I guess they did this so you have to use your gems to get more boosters. Which that’s crap too. Please make the chests better.

4 Likes

It is very maddening! It’s causing people to stop playing the game and finding something else to play.

2 Likes

And yet you still read and post to the forum of a game you don’t miss and no longer play? :laughing: yeah ok

Feel better now?
Thats a hella wall of text of compartmentalized whining that wont make a damn bit of difference.
Glad you got it off your chest though, now simply, DON’T PLAY anymore. Best of luck to ya! :yawning_face:

as they should, if you’re no longer happy with something why keep doing it? :thinking:

Ever been unhappy in your job? Did you quit? If not, why not?

I bet you haven’t stayed in a club longer than 2 months, much less be a co leader or create and build a club. If this was a simple single player only game I would have quit long ago. But you obviously can’t understand that.

What is your biggest accomplishment in this game? In life?

Re: Roko Powerups

I have at least half a brain and it’s extraordinarily useful, but maybe one needs the full brain to see that (uncalled for dig, but i couldn’t resist a joke).

In game bonus card is fantastic.

The 50% tribute bonus makes a round of tributes worth 1400 vs 1100 avg and that’s fairly worthwhile during tribute trapper quests.

I think like anything in this game, roko power ups are best used strategically and in conjunction with other aspects of the game vs randomly where they look less useful on their own.

I have no comments on anything else you wrote.

1 Like

Twice in a row now the perk chests have yielded exactly ZERO wild cards for the entire week. Tow resets ago, I got two trap torches 3 time boosters (useless unless playing for freds), and a single wave card. The rest was coins, free plays, and freds doublers. Really??? That is a “reward” for spending half a million coins and countless boosters throughout the week?? As others have stated, I play because I care about my team and love my framily. As a leader, it’s really hard to keep people motivated when the only club quest you can seem to win is the play games quest!

I do think the game is relatively generous, & that certain things should be avoided (Scavenger hunts!). We love the dig, and it’s optional so no need to play if you don’t love it.

The game IS TOO LARGE now and it would be great if the game servers could hold the bulk of needed memory instead of inundating our phones’ memory.

The game is still really fun and I like that it’s challenging, but there are many good points there. Most importantly, the game needs to work properly and crashes / loss of materials is UNACCEPTABLE.

FIX IT TRIPEAKS!!!

I echo your sentiments and would add to your list:

• They took away Captain Karma’s Match quest where you could win a lot of boosters, wild cards, and coins for $0.99.
  • They removed the Treasure Shrine and replaced it with the Theft Shrine. The Medallion use to hit the outermost slot about 80% of the time when there was a free Medallion there. Now I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve won a wild card since they changed it. I use to spend on average 250k every few days playing the shrine then with all my goodies, I could earn my money back plus about a million coins more. Now, I have about a 10% chance of not losing money so I only play if I have a “free” Medallion.
  • Wild Card in the Totem on the skies levels: Having a wild card as the reward on the Totem pole use to have no effect on the difficulty of the level. Now - if you want to win it, plan to purchase at minimum 3 extra sets of cards. Worth it? No thanks, I’ll pass.
  • They did away with the daily quest to Find 650 suit cards for 10 wild cards or 5 volcanoes. Or you could opt for a lesser reward for fewer of whatever suit you needed. Now we get trash can levels where the most you get is 5 of whatever thing they want you to find and you have to find between 120 and 150 of them for 2 wilds or 1 volcano.
  • Friend center for old accounts vs new accounts. I started a new account and on it, I only get 5k every 4 hours instead of 15k. I wrote to them and they said it’s because newer accounts get more coins elsewhere in the game than older accounts. I wasn’t sure what they were talking about until I played the same level on both accounts (25 each for a good average) and compared them. My winnings on my new account are consistently about 15% higher for the same level. How on earth do they justify this?? And the nightmare coding that must go along with it is mind boggling.

They are extremely greedy. They do not care about their customers at all - new people start playing every day so why should they bother with retention tactics. They asked us on this forum for suggestions for improvement of the game. The result - more scavenger hunts, the theft shrine, lower payouts for daily quests, and increased difficulty of the levels across the board. None of the suggestions were implemented at all no matter how many times people suggested it. Things like a checkmark in the club list of those that had maxed the quest; opening up the club quests the last 15 or 30 minutes so that others who had already maxed could finish it out; a way to chat a specific person in the game; a way to block people who are troublemakers and change their username to rejoin; a club pot where those with excess goodies could share with those in the club who needed them; and the list goes on.

I use to enjoy the game but not as much now. The only reason I’m still here is for my framily.

3 Likes

Yes, our anonymous troll does not understand people’s attachment to their teams. Especially team leaders. I promoted everyone in the club this week to co leader so they will get the co leader xmas bonus chest next week. I do that every year.

I too have complained about the shrine change that was made over a year and a half ago. I know many people “bought” the shrine because for 2500 coins the worst you could get was 2000 coins, or a good chance of getting boosters or wild cards. Even a free play is worth 3000, so it was worth it. If they didnt like people abusing what was a well used feature, why not just stop people from buying the shrine and only earned medallions could be used there. Nobody buys the shrine anymore and our medallions are a lot less valuable.

The game keeps dropping wifi for me lately. I know they keep trying to blame my modem, but it is fine when browsing and not playing the game. Also, I don’t need to reset the device to get wifi again, just close and restart the game and the wifi is back. That means they aren’t controlling the wifi pipe properly. They do love to blame the user for all their bugs.

It used to be a fun game because it was relatively easy to win games and just relax and play. Not so much anymore. The game is slow, locks up, resets or drops wifi continuously and just isn’t much fun anymore. Sony truly ruined what was once a great game.

Yesterday was terrible. I saw the team scores and wow was it down from the usual first day of the new perk week yesterday. Did others notice the same thing on their team competition board? And why do we get more shrine winners on the weekend when there are less people getting medallions than later in the week when more people have earned the perk to get a medallion each day?

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Treasure Shrine Jackpot Winners

I agree! It freezes up constantly and takes my coins and progress made on quests. Then you report it to them send screen shots showing 28,000+ coins that go missing after it froze and they say sorry, we are sending you 10,000 to your inbox AND NEVER EVEN DO THAT! Meanwhile I’ve been robbed or more coins over the last few days. At least 80,000 or more now not including the Free plays, wilds and gems that get zapped as well. I’m livid.

I get locked up ALL THE TIME, I loose coins all the time, They never agree with what I’ve shown them or reply … Its horrible! I only play because of my team

I don’t know if this will help, but…whenever I have problems, I go to “Apps” in my device settings and select ‘solitaire.’ Once there, I do a “force stop” and then go to memory/storage and clear the CACHE. Be VERY CAREFUL that you clear only the cache and NOT the data!!!

Game constantly crashes. I have off loaded apps, restarted iPad, deleted and reinstalled tripeaks. Nothing helps. I finally contacted customer support after losing over 100k coins due to these issues and was given a measly 35k coins. Already lost 10k of those due to crashing. I am so done with this game.

Yes totally understand and agree.

I sent them an email complete with pictures to show what I was referring to.

I was asking why I never get the green chest on the club points bar once it’s filled. The reply I was given, when playing the Jackpot, bhal bhal bhal.

They didn’t even bother to open the attachments which they ask for, nor did they bother reading my question about it.

Sometimes i receive a wild card for watching an ad instead of coins. They sent me a print out and said no such thing happened. This doesn’t happen once or twice it happens on average 3 times a day. But their graph only shows coin amount given.

Lol! they probably have same print out for everyone.

They definitely very lazy and I don’t give a crap attitude.

I’m playing this week out, moving onto another team, if it doesn’t change I’m uninstalling, I’ll look for another game I like. I’ve only been playing for couple months, with getting heaps less rewards. I use to get the chest with good 8 or 9 items in it, now I’m lucky to get things, like today 1 wild, 1,000 coins, 1 streaker I think it was, very disappointing, to me,

I wouldn’t embarrass myself by referring friends to this game. I always play first, then decide if I think if it’s worth inviting people.