Unethical behavior by a team leader and co leader

Just yesterday I had saboteurs join my club Tribute Titans to disrupt, recruit , and demoralize my team . They took a member with them which they promptly booted .You already know who they are . have never seen such an example of seditious , unethical , poor sportsmanship . Be forewarned.

1 Like

That’s awful behaviour - I don’t know the club but please Don’t think Everyone from the I.I are such idiots! :laughing:

HATE AUTO-CORRECT I.I is supposed to be U.K lol Sorry

Not at all ! And neither might be British . I took screenshots of their conversation . They were telling my team that we were a one person team, that we would be better off joining them etc … and wanted me to leave my team . So, we were #14 in the platinum league yesterday . Today we are #3 and climbing . Moral of the story : never wake a sleeping giant lol

1 Like

Good on you hun! Did your members come back to the Team? Cos I don’t think they know the meaning of the word ‘loyal’ - to leave after listening to New members! Does your club need members now because of this issue?

Hi , no , and I wouldn’t accept a disloyal member. Currently #1 in our league . The “ Other “ team is trying to hold on to #3. Yes, I will likely need 3-4 new members.

I’m new to all this chaos, I’ve only been playing s few months. I’m truly shocked at this behavior on a card game. Is it about real competition or people just being mean? I’m shocked and don’t understand why this and other clubs have had this kind of experiences! Why!
I started a club last week now I’m insecurely :cry:

1 Like

It has only happened once but I know of many more “ murky “ dealings since I started playing . This unquote leader Chris /Kyle of U.K. Family even said he played for KutzComedyClub and Dorit , their leader tried to “friend “ me and invited me to her (their ) club . As if … how about NEVER