Trying to win the jackpot

How do I win the jackpot. I can’t guide the medallion by tilting my phone

5 Likes

That is the million dollar question! :joy: I’ve played for over 3 years and have never gotten it. I do know of a handful of people that have gotten it. Just keep trying!

5 Likes

Goodluck, I try and try and still haven’t won, playing almost 2 yrs now.

3 Likes

:rofl:Thanks guys. Guess I’ll keep trying

3 Likes

Ja ich auch. Voll toll so viel zu gewinnen :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Happy for those who win. Often times I watch glitch as coin falls. And oops it was missed.

3 Likes

Ich würde auch echt mal gern gewinnen. Haha. Ist ja wie im lotto

3 Likes

Yeah that don’t work…lol
Be nice if it did. Maybe if it would be like a pinball machine we would have a chance. I just keep letting my medalons accumulate. Then I play. The other day I played around 30 tries. And even then I only got one wild. You guessed it the rest was mostly 500 and 2000 which sucks. Only a few boosters.
Oh well…
Will do it again in a day or so and see what happens. But… I know it wont be the million. And no wilds. Lol

5 Likes

I won it once after two years.

9 Likes

@StacyMc, nice!! Congratulations! Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Welcome @StacyMc
Glad to hear you won🙂
So Iv been playing for over 2yrs now, maybe I should try my luck again… I got a good stash of medallions as Iv been saving ever since they switched it over…

3 Likes

I won last saturday the treasure shrine jackpot, but I got a Bomb Defuser instead of the coins​:triumph::triumph::triumph:.

1 Like

@Shar_Soekhradj I’m guessing if you got a bomb Defuser you hit the jackpot slot which shows a ? (A question mark that is the random booster sign). BUT not the bucket that goes from side to side …
You have to also land in the bucket to get the coins.

4 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t4: you’re right, it didn’t land in the bucket​:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

WoooooW. Very coooooool

1 Like

Oh mein gott. Das kann doch nicht wahr sein

1 Like

WoW, :heart_eyes: Congratulation! I still trying :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I believe they have this set so if you spend money on this, you’ll never win that coin treasure.

4 Likes