tripeaks i have a question

Just because I am in a talkative mood tonight, I’ll let you know… I am not employed by TriPeaks. I have 5 clubs (I know, I am cRaZy and addicted LOL) - Play4perks, p4p2, p4p3, p4p4 & now as couple months ago, p4p5. I occasionally post when we have spots available here in the forum - do a search :slight_smile:

I am leader in all of my clubs, get online daily to give & receive help coins, and earn more than minimum in each club.

I love figuring out what works, and what doesn’t work for me, and share it here on the forum.

There wasn’t anything like this forum available when I started playing, so I actually googled to see if I could get answers. The lack of answers was a little disappointing. That’s why I try to help here. This forum was set up so players can help other players, so posts here are useful if they are questions, or answers.

Community Guidelines

Players helping players

Anyone who is having a problem with the game should report it to player services. This not only tells them what the problems are, but also how big it is. The more reports, the bigger the problem.

So let’s try to make the most of what we have available here, and help each other by asking and answering each other’s questions.

6 Likes