tripeaks i have a question

How long have you been playing? I’ve been playing this game for well over 3 years, and the changes have been astronomical. A few months back, the volcano started getting hot constantly, when it only used to do that when we had Hold Card or Double Stacks. Tripeaks obviously made the volcano much more sensitive. I had times a couple months ago, it was getting hot and I was the only one playing on my team in the wee hours. I remember how the game used to be and I see how it is now. Any time they change a game, it is worse, not better. Those top teams probably buy more gifts than any of the lower teams, because they are competitive. You screw with them, they quit buying because they see their money going down a hole for nothing. They will complain more than anyone, and by rights, because they spend a ton in here. I heard from a knowledgeable source that last week Kutz’s bought 200 gifts. You don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

I won’t spend any more money in here because, besides the games being crappy, the game freezes, gives you a “Sorry…” message, and any number of other annoying game glitches, and I’m not paying good money to be cheated with no reimbursement for coins etc. lost. And they tell you “It must be your device”. Nope, it’s the game.

7 Likes

For sure, you are absolutely right, and that’s my point. Even with all the changes this is not a particularly difficult game. I first played in May, but start taking the game seriously in June and started crunching numbers when I joined my current club which is now a mid diamond club back in July.
The main benefit is that what you are experiencing, I’ve experience several times already in my life, that is developers making changes to games to make things tougher. So for me it’s old hat. Which is what I’m trying to bring to the forums based on my experience, which is “if you like the game, here’s how I would recommend adapting psychologically”.

2 Likes

Here’s more food for thought. When I went down to a lower team, I’m spending much less time in there, but my score seems to still be pretty good. The games were crappier and had more glitch issues in the upper team. And I had left once before for a break and noticed the same things when I returned to the top team. Go figure, huh? Told the leader once maybe he needed to open a new lobby and move the team…it was that bad.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting point, I’m in a diamond league team and we made it to legend once (Christmas 2018) and never again as far as I’m concerned, it was awful, it seemed like every game was more difficult and I was losing nearly every game.

2 Likes

i agree with you. i forgot about the volcano that would never cool. this game is turning into a coin sucking pit. i believe that cindy is an employee or shes on tiki island. all her tips are play on tiki island this is why she isnt affected. if you are on low levels your experience is different. i used to spend a ton on coins and boosters i stopped 6 months ago. i said once i deplete my coins i will delete the game and find another game to play. also if cindy dont like your reply she flags your comment and have it hidden. she like to speak on her personal life which is off topic and some of her comments are unprofessional even if shes a moderator. the scavenger hunt has been aborted by me. i refuse to play. you cant win any games and it takes forever to win and you can lose more than 200k in coins just to complete the hunt. tripeaks know exactly what they are doing. if they program the game to make it harder to win then they are hoping that they more players spend money. spending money should be a choice. if kind of shady that increase the difficulty of games once they determine that the games are easy to win.

also when a person post…no on should be condescending. the mathematician assumed that i was posting because i needed freebies to win this is why i posted my stats. i believe they are both employees. you dont need math skills to play the game or to win a game. and math will not help you with rigged games programmed so that you cant win without flipping cards or using 5 boosters. i play for fun but i will post my concerns if i feel up to it. but i didnt realize i would get attacked. it seemed as if i was attacked more once i posted my stats. people would rather see you do bad than good. but if you reply and you dont know my reason for me posting how can you give a sound reply. instead the replies are non bias and are contradicting. thanks for your reply

2 Likes

Just because I am in a talkative mood tonight, I’ll let you know… I am not employed by TriPeaks. I have 5 clubs (I know, I am cRaZy and addicted LOL) - Play4perks, p4p2, p4p3, p4p4 & now as couple months ago, p4p5. I occasionally post when we have spots available here in the forum - do a search :slight_smile:

I am leader in all of my clubs, get online daily to give & receive help coins, and earn more than minimum in each club.

I love figuring out what works, and what doesn’t work for me, and share it here on the forum.

There wasn’t anything like this forum available when I started playing, so I actually googled to see if I could get answers. The lack of answers was a little disappointing. That’s why I try to help here. This forum was set up so players can help other players, so posts here are useful if they are questions, or answers.

Community Guidelines

Players helping players

Anyone who is having a problem with the game should report it to player services. This not only tells them what the problems are, but also how big it is. The more reports, the bigger the problem.

So let’s try to make the most of what we have available here, and help each other by asking and answering each other’s questions.

5 Likes

I agree that the game is steadily declining in terms of difficulty and stinginess. Hard to believe that the masses have asked for the changes that we’re seeing but I guess there’s no way to know. I used to play the shrine A LOT to build up my boosters but since the change, it’s a total ripoff except for the free play every five congrats.

6 Likes

I thought I was the only person noticing this. When it was the medallion in that spot the medallion would keep going in there but not anymore right now it’s mostly 500 that you get.

6 Likes

Hey Cindylu! Keep up the commentary! I for one do find your posts informative and helpful!! I advocate for going to Tiki Island in certain guests, or When I am down to very little coins to finish a guest. And I am consistently at the top of our team and a coleader! 30000+!

7 Likes

Cindy. How is coming with the daily login.
And did you need any more updates. Let me know IAM on 619

1 Like

That’s awesome @Princess48! Thank you very much! I have figured out a 30 day repeat pattern! As soon as I have 10 minutes of free time, I’m going to post it on that thread! Lol

3 Likes

@Willt, :heart: :heart: :heart:

@Papillon I don’t believe there employees moderating the Forum but “volunteers”. As in not being paid. The feedback is pointless on here. Use the contact button and complete the form. The griping is insane in here at the moment. I am confused? If all if you are so unhappy and convinced you are being “ripped off” etc … Why do you keep coming back and giving so much time to the game and Forum. If it make sure this angry and upset you should find the game that you enjoy more. I hope so that you start to enjoy this one again! :blush:

5 Likes

It does not matter. There will always be gripping and complaining. It is our nature to do so. Some do it just out of habit. Some do it just because they want to. I do it, but I don’t go to the extreme some others do. LoL.
But whatever it maybe we do it to be heard.
You can send in a form or ticket or what you want to call it. Some times it helps, sometimes not so much…
I have got good and bad outcomes. Lol
And you can argue till your blue in the face. But the thing is they are right and we are not so much… But we do it to do it…

2 Likes

How do you play in more then one club

Really don’t know. But maybe if you have another account you can. I would like to know also

@Becky_Kelly1 & @Princess48,
Here is a post where I explained more than 1 account. Hope it helps:

How can I be part of 2 clubs? One serious, One fun?

2 Likes

@Chatejah_George the best way to be part of the solution is to use the help button underneath your profile picture in the game and then select the contact option and send your feedback in where it will logged. The forum is a community to share ideas, tips and congratulate players and find teams etc.
It is clear that long-term players of frustrated as the game has apparently changed and as a long time player perhaps you read that the forum is not monitored for feedback and therefore all of these posts I just muddying up the types of posts that are meant to be on here. Some people actually enjoy playing the game and do not take it so seriously and want to use the Forum in the manner in which it was intended.
Although perhaps I should send this feedback through the correct channels and and let them know that the amount of negativity on the forum is discouraging and distracting to those of us that want to play the game, read other people’s tips, tricks, how to’s and also find teams or find players.
I believe there is a section dedicated on here for feedback but whether that is actually monitored by the powers that be I don’t know, but I do know that the correct way to contact the powers that be has been explained multiple times by the moderators and it is using the contact button and not posting on the forum.
It looks like you are doing great in the game and I hope you start to enjoy it again soon or alternatively find something else to enjoy :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Well isn’t that fishy…, now spending M-o-ney was blocked ?? I had that pop on the word l-y-in-g …Iv seen it here before? Kinda crazy how the site can choose who gets to use certain words :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

yeah makes no sense you can’t use p a y i n g either. i think it’s the so called moderators blocking words. it happen after i replied. those moderators are very unprofessional and negative.

1 Like