TriPeaks Game feedback 1

Players within groups should be able to send each other daily coins not just if your friends on Facebook
You should be able to send a free gift every day like a wild card or another bonus card

23 Likes

I APPROVE of the new feature of claiming the Daily Quest. BRAVO!!
My suggestion is to offer actual prizes like a mug, shot glass, lighter or ball cap to a Player as they reach a certain playing level.
EVERYONE likes to receive a gift in the mail.

9 Likes

I would also value educational instructions in here for those who need a bit more help. Teach about the puffer fish and the penquins in the hot air balloon. Teach people who are new how to use the tiki card, hiw to fill in the suit card, maybe even just think a bit before hitting the 7 card instead of the 9. People who take the time to learn stay and play…

15 Likes

I like that we can hold the daily quest, when I have done iT. So I can play later and fitst do something else. I also liked the free play from the weakly quest. I could chose when to use iT. That was very Nice. Thank you for the lovely game you have Made and Cees in whith the Nice changes.

4 Likes

That shouldn’t be tripeaks to deal with that. Team mates should help each other.

2 Likes

Absolutely loving the new daily return perk! All of your recent chamges have been good. My team mates and I were just discussing (today!) how neat it would be if we could post photos or gif s in the chat area. I would also like to thank you for your excellent and prompt responses to questions and problems.

3 Likes

Love this game. I think you’ve been making some great changes lately, claiming the dIlt quests is great so the next one cones up when you’re ready. Also the wild card on the fb post the other dat instead of coins was a nice changel up. Suggestion for a new booster…free ‘undo’ those kill me…lol

3 Likes

I second those suggestions! Great ideas for us newer players.

2 Likes

On the jackpot treasure shrine there is a slot to win back your medallion once you drop it, which serves no purpose-you win nothing or lose nothing. I think it would make a lot more sense and be beneficial if you won an additional medallion if it falls in the slot. Thanks!

8 Likes

Since the main complaint is coins,why not raise the coin limit. Before we got more coins during gameplay which is now limited to picking. Instead of gameplay purchases why not offer teams to share coins. The game is more difficult and some can’t win a single game. I appreciate the competitiveness of the game just wish it offered more coins. Please bring back club quests to all not a select few.

4 Likes
  1. You should be able to give coins to all of your teammates…not just if you are Facebook friends
  2. Not having the game crash several times whilst playing
  3. Being able to use free plays whenever you want not just as soon as you get them
  4. Not losing the opportunity to complete quests when you log in to collect coins but don’t play a game
  5. If someone is removed from club their points should not go with them. It’s not fair on other club members
8 Likes

I would love to see your new updates be distributed to all players the same time. It is frustrating to wait for the new updates. The latest update is the increased daily play. I know some players have the update for 3 weeks.

Thank you,
Emma

2 Likes

Along with team leaders being able to reorder the perks, we should be able to move individual team members to the perk to be worked on. Team members may not be playing at the same time and as chat moves the players being asked to move to the correct perk may not see the request to move.

2 Likes

I would like to be able to chose when to use a free game. I feel like it’s such a waste having to use it on the cheaper levels when trying to get tributes.

8 Likes

I would like to be able send and receive coins to more then 20 friends. At least 25 and would be able to share with all club members. To me able to message team mates rather just posting in chat. Would make communicating much easier since I do not think all people are aware of chat. Every 20 min coin collect to go back to building up to a max limit would be great 1300 coins isn’t even enough to play a game once you get past the first island

3 Likes

I would like to be able to chose when to use my free plays. Also it would be nice to PM other players.

1 Like

Also, I would like to be able to transfer coins to another player not just give them via FB.

2 Likes

I wish you would allow for more commercial ad coins. I’m only able to collect between 5-10 times. If we’re willing to watch the ads, it would make more sense to allow us to watch more. You could get even more money from your advertisers.

2 Likes

I would like to be able to see how many points are needed to complete perks. Also would like to be able to gift coins to teammates, not just Facebook friends.

7 Likes
  1. It would be beneficial to have a level between gold and platinum on the red star leader board. I’ve found that I can have enough red stars to be promoted from gold to platinum but the same amount isn’t enough to stay in platinum. Seems there’s too big of a gap there.
  2. Also would like to purchase wild card or volcano packs all the time not just when offered or during a game. Same for booster packs. Right now we only have the option to buy coins or club gifts outside of game play and only wild card and volcano within the game.
  3. A scoring rubric would be extremely helpful because I can’t seem to figure out how my score is determined from one game to the next. I can get more coins on a level without getting the streak star than I can earn when I get the streak star but only sometimes.
  4. Continue trying to make the game as fair as possible for everyone playing so we all have the opportunity to get the same rewards. Multiple device fix helped a lot and Kahuna should even things out a little more. Maybe make the chests from perk celebration include same rewards for all teams next.
1 Like