Tributes and winning

Has anybody else noticed that over the past two days, especially today that it has been almost impossible to win any tribute games?
I have gone through over 500,000 coins today. Several times I have spent about 50,000 just to win one game. This is including using boosters and wilds.

4 Likes

Yes!! I have been having the same problem! I feel sometimes it’s easier to win than others, must be an algorithm.

2 Likes

I’ve been having the same problem Especially when I was only able to use 4 cards out the whole deck

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to win a game since Sunday. Well i have won a few but not many…most decks have been usless and clearing very few cards.

Using tons of coins, boosters everything and just not getting wins or points :roll_eyes::smirk::cry::sob: been very frustrating to say the least!

The more I play this game the more I realise that every update is designed to make players spend more money to win and watch more ads. All games are becoming ridiculously difficult to beat. I’m on the verge of quitting because the Devs only seem interested in squeezing money out of players. :frowning:

I don’t mind buying double gift boxes or promos if it is something I need.

Just been a bad week for me. Sorry for venting

2 Likes

It’s okay to vent. At least we understand your pain. My dear husband just looks at me and blinks his eyes, lol. I hope it gets better for you quickly!
I seem to have spells nearly every day when I can’t seem to win any games, even levels 1 & 2 on Tiki Island. Frustrating, but I just walk away for a bit. Until my palms start itching, and I just have to try again… :grin::grimacing::smile:

1 Like

LOL @Mama_NC I can’t stay away long either. It will get better has too :joy::rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

Take the good with the bad :wink::sunglasses::wink::sunglasses::wink:

1 Like