Tri peaks taking away fb coins

I think tri peaks forum is awful. I posted a tip on how to get your fb coins and they went through the forum and took it away. Its terrible to do to people. It also shows the greed of tri peaks game. They want to cash in on people who play often and care about there game. Tri peaks are jerks. They also are spies on this forum i am logging out and never coming again

I agree with you, I am not getting my $ 60 k per day, not even close, and I am not getting or able to send coin’s to FB friends, we are getting less coin’s then before!!!

2 Likes

I’m just being real here. You shared a game glitch on a forum hosted by GSN. what exactly did you think would happen?

1 Like

How the hec am I supposed to know it was a glitch? Im not an idiot and either are the tri peaks people. I had no idea. To me it was a tip to people begging for info. I bet there is still a way to ask for coins through fb. Its ridiculous to spy on players like that and that is what this forum is its twisted and filled with messed up people.

I have lost at least 18000 coins from friends. When I open the the game the button from friends doesn’t work. The other ones do but the coins from friends won’t work. Has anyone else had this problem?