Treasure Shrine Winners

Does anybody ever win this thing but “Guest”? Every time I look at that thing, it has Guest as a winner. GSN needs to make people have an account and not play as Guest. Very irritating dealing with people like this in clubs too.

11 Likes

I won once, a few years ago. I know someone else who won twice (wow lol lucky!)

I noticed the guest winning a lot too so I peeked to see what level they were on. Weird because it was like 3 or 4 times in a row it was a guest and they were at the beginning of the game. Don’t know if there’s something to that or not. (shrugs)

But guest in clubs is annoying.

6 Likes

Have never won the big one, but you could make “no guest” one of your club rules

1 Like

I see mostly peoples name’s as winner and not guest. One time it had that Jesus won so I’m thinking we might need divine intervention to win ;).

5 Likes

Don’t listen to them, they most likely work for tripeaks. No one wins jackpot period.

1 Like

You are correct Brenda Baer

That’s all very well, especially now with pandemic causing shortage in players. It’s hard to make "Guest"s understand they must hv name other than Guest when so mny of them either are too nu to realize they should read Club Notes or just don’t bother to read Notes. We’ve recently had change in leadership & nu leader seems to think, as long as “Guest” is regular player, shouldn’t matter if they hv no true name or alias. Duzn’t realize hw confusing it would get if we got if we got half dozen "Guest"s who were regular players.

1 Like

Well here’s mine

Bea won 3 times! I thought it was 2.

We DON’T work for Tri-Peaks either (lol).

I had to make a new account here. My original one wouldn’t log in. :confused:

3 Likes

I don’t know anyone who has won. I often wonder if it is legit. “Guest” is annoying and they ignore club rules.

1 Like

Two people in our club have won the jackpot and we dobt work for tripeaks either

2 of my teammates have won it. They don’t work for gsn either

Not buying it. Click on the name of a person who won. Go look at their league, points, all the players, their points, how long idle - you’ll start to see a pattern. It’s become a game in itself for our team lol all the “winners” work for the company.

Yes it’s a conspiracy. You are smart not to buy into it. Now what do we do with this most excellent information?

1 Like

Have fun with your club laughing at “winners” fake profiles/clubs! Once a day someone usually makes a joke about a winner lol

I personally saw 1 of my teammates name win in in the shrine. I congratulated her in it. Right bf that she chatted she won the jackpot. I believe gsn tracks things and makes changes to hurt us when they find out levels and stuff. But I can tell you without a doubt people do win the jackpot

Ps, I get reallyad at the number of people who are brand new, or hardly play, or are guests that win. It’s beyond unacceptable imo. They need to focus on the players who play at volumes. Make them happy for retention. Not the bottom low hanging fruit. Come on gsn…

2 Likes

Look Kimberly won! Look at her league look at her team - people idle for over a year! Yeah right she’s a real player

Caribella, that DOES NOT MEAN THAT ACTUAL PEOPLE DON’T WIN. I DON’T APPRECIATE YOU ALLUDING TO ME BEING A LIAR ABOUT MY TEAMMATES WINNING THE JACKPOT. THIS FORUM IS FOR PEOPLE TO COLLABORATE. NOT TRASH OTHERS. KEEP THAT IN MIND NEXT TIME YOU REPLY TO PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO HELP. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

2 Likes

Also your negativity doesn’t help any situation. Geez.

1 Like

I’ve noticed since this posting got going, less “Guests” are winning.

1 Like