Treasure shrine is dying

I have absolutely seen a difference in the shrine. I mean, over 1 day between winners is clear evidence it’s not better after their changing it up. They returned the friend coin sharing back after “testing” so maybe this will be next if enough send in their feedback.

5 Likes

Yes I noticed and I also noticed that while playing the game I lose more often…or the cards won’t play out right.

3 Likes

Since the change I have not one booster or wild.
500 or free play. I used to drop a lot in the Shrine. But no more.

4 Likes

Hi Brenda Bear. What islands offer wild cards? That would help to know as I too cannot get any at the shrine anymore. I also noticed less winners. Not a good change… again!

2 Likes

Tiki Skies offers them.

You’ll see a totem with either a coin or wild card symbol.

You need to get whatever is shown on them and complete the level to get them though.

5 Likes

Same here. Shrine is dead. I am up to almost 100 tokens. Not worth the bother to play. I keep my congrats up and keep the tokens growing hoping one day it will change back!

4 Likes

I do it the same way

2 Likes

Yes I’m in that same boat only play with free coins

2 Likes

It just isn’t fun to play. I will use free medallions but never buy them with points anymore. 500 or 2000. What the heck! I also am not enjoying the scavenger hunt. Impossible if you are on higher levels!

3 Likes

I told my team that this was going to happen. I knew it was going to take longer in between wins because your chances have been greatly reduced. If I can’t win anything but 500 or 2,000 coins when dropping a “free” medallion, I’m certainly not going to waste my own coins to get such a pitiful reward, doesn’t even make sense. The numerous changes are ruining the game and running people off. I don’t care if I play now or not. Thinking of dropping my leader role to leave my platinum team and go to a stone team to just play once in awhile.

4 Likes

Now we are getting ripped off in the shrine !! It was nice to be able to pick up items to help us along in the game. now we spend 2500 coins to mostly get 500. please put it back to the way it was !! Also…scavenger hunts also rip us off of the coins we need to play the game. we lose the ability to complete tasks.

4 Likes

I agree, the treasure shrine made some changes that haven’t been favorable. I noticed your concerns were captured by many in a forum post that TriPeaks asked for feedback. You can also send feedback directly in the game. It’s located in the top left corner of the screen, click on your pic then HELP and CONTACT US.

3 Likes

I am very disappointed with the changes to the Shrine. I used to go to the Shrine to get boosters and wild cards. There was always some payout to the game but now it is over the top. 4 out of the 9 slots cost money. I haven’t been winning wilds or boosters since the change. I primarily land in the slots where the game wins and the the occasional free play. The game often landed in the outside slots where you won a medallion. I haven’t landed there once since the change. Seems to me not to be a game of chance as you have proclaimed.

Since you were asking for feedback in relation to the recent changes, the Scavenger Hunt needs either to go or to have changes. It is so expensive to play and it takes forever to win. Searching by island and then searching to find the SH icon takes too long. It is rare to find the icon in the first two worlds. If you touch the game to have it take you to an icon, it takes you to the last icon in the game. A number of our team members are refusing to play.

I have been playing for two and a half years and have consistently been a top player on our Platinum team. I have stayed on the same team since beginning to play. I don’t mind change because it makes the game more exciting. However I find it necessary to spend too much real money while getting less and less in return. Club Quests with one wild card as a reward, etc.

I have been seriously thinking of quitting the game. I feel it has become a money grab. Of course the company needs to be rewarded because they provide a service and everyone needs to eat. Unfortunately a number of the changes are taking the fun out of the game and too much money out of my pocket!

7 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing! Before the change won medalians every other now the wild card is there I rarely win! Such a scam! I haven’t played in a month sick of al the changes making it harder to play without buying!

3 Likes

I just played the Shrine (use to all the time) and only got 2 free plays…the rest was 2k/500…nope…just not worth it anymore…not fun…

2 Likes

I would be happy if they would just change back the Treasure Shrine! It was one of my favorite things to do! Not anymore

2 Likes

Anche io il santuario non lo faccio più!!!:rage:

1 Like

I agree Sharon! And now the Lost Coins is the same.

2 Likes

I won 1 wild since the change! I was very excited.

2 Likes

I got my 2nd wild today!
Congrats!

2 Likes