Treasure Shrine changed?

I guess they have changed the treasure shrine? It hasn’t happened to me (yet) but I was hoping someone could post a screenshot. A few people were talking about it on the Tri-Peaks Facebook page but you can’t post pics there.

From what they’ve said the two medallions are replaced with wild cards. There are now two 500 slots (along with the 2000 slots).

I think the slots that had bomb defusers and other boosters now have the 500 slots, and I can only guess that where the wild card was (in the middle) is where you get your boosters. So one shot at those instead of two.

This doesn’t sound good. Less chance getting boosters, and the 500 slots are going to slowly eat up coins. I have no idea if the free plays are still there either. They didn’t mention them so I can only guess that they haven’t changed.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you! (Ugh - this stinks)

1 Like

I love this change! Wish I’m part of the test group.

1 Like

Yuck. I liked the free play because at least weren’t losing anything. With the 500 token slots if hit them you lose 2k tokens. I wish people hadn’t complained about the free token slot and had realized it wasn’t actually a loss!

1 Like

Thank you for the picture, mine has not changed

I’m hoping the few of us with the new shrine are testers and they will quickly REMOVE IT. Can they notice we don’t play it anymore? I have zero chance to get Wild cards now, which was my sole purpose in playing it. I blew 50k coins on it the first time I noticed the difference and got 0 wilds, only 4 boosters, a few FP, the rest were lost coins (mostly 500 slot ;(