Tiki Solitaire 10-Year Birthday Bash Caption Contest: SURPRISE!

Come one, come all, do you hear that sound? It’s Tripeaks Tiki friends, all here to celebrate 10 years as they gather around. Coins were spent, prizes won, and new islands always being found. Racing in boats, to digging for all the gold in the ground. Joining clubs, making new friends, our love for the game we play as we unwound. Happy birthday Tripeaks, let’s enjoy the cake and have another round!

Amy Stepanovich
4/25/2024

1 Like

Happy surprise birthday party :partying_face: you all are invited To celebrate 10 years of a great game with lots of gifts!!

Trish Hassert
4/25/2024

Surprise! Happy 10th Birthday! Can’t wait to see what the next 10 years will be!

Cheers to 10 years of gaming mysteries and cherished friendships. Happy Happy Birthday to unstoppable teammates surrounded by lots of love, cake, and great memories.

Kim Brockmann
4/26/24

Tiki friend’s Surprise Gift​:heart::heart:

1 Like

Teams that play together, stay together! Thank you for being a part of our amazing solitaire family!

Cheryl Denise
April 26/24

1 Like

Its no surprise Tiki is 10, filled with tributes and joy for more Poi and Joi!
April 27
Carlin Osborn

Happy Birthday to all of my Tiki friends I have made in the last 10 years!!! The surprise is coming for another Happy 10 years!!!

1 Like

It was such a great party that even Karma showed up (and didn’t steal the cake)! Here’s to another 10 years! Happy Birthday.

Erin Murphy
4/23/24

“SURPRISE!” 10 years have flown by, but friendships like these shall never die.

Jackie Brown, April 27th, 2024

Oooo!!! You scared me!!!
Thank you for this awesome surprise from all my wonderful for Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks characters! It’s so nice that all of you could come!!!

SURPRISE! Now let’s party.

Let’s celebrate with a great Suprise! The party started, there’s nine party goers here, should be ten on a 10th anniversary, so let’s eat CAKE! Happy 10th Year Anniversary somebody!

Happy Birthday to all of us! Time to eat cake and enjoy the waves!

SURPRISE!! WELCOME TIKI PLAYERS TO YOUR CELEBRATION. BECAUSE OF YOU WE ARE CELEBRATING 10 YEARS! ENJOY THE PARTY!

Happiness makes the world go round and the name of happiness is Solitaire Tripeaks!

Shut the door and lets party!

Welcome to the party of the decade. Let the fun times begin!!