Tiki Solitaire 10-Year Birthday Bash Caption Contest: Poi & Joi & Cake

A sweet Tiki treat for Joi and Poi; a decade of fun for everyone!
April 27
Carlin Osborn

No one else we would want to celebrate with but you! Here’s to 10 wonderful years and all the memories made!

Stephanie Verner
April 27,2024

Happy am I to have shared pieces of my life like the pieces of this cake for a Happy 10 years with my Tiki Friends!!!

Every ten years, Poi sits down, and Joi gets a break from her journey. Happy Anniversary!

Erin Murphy
4/23/24

“Let us eat cake” said Poi to Joi, you only celebrate an anniversary like this once a decade!

Jackie Brown, April 27th, 2024

Poi!!! No licking the cake until all our friends are here!!!

Happy 10th birthday :partying_face: I just had my 5th birthday of playing with you all!! Let’s keep the fun gifts going another 10 years!!! Let’s blow out the candles and eat cake :birthday:

Trish Hassert
4/27/24

Besties for 10 years + forever

HapPoi 10th Birthday!! This day is full of Joi just think …next year, onthis date, when we wake, we will have another birthday cake!! Happy 10th Birthday and many more!!
Christalene Medina 04/27/2024

We need to have fun celebrating eating this cake! Eat the candy first, I’ll move the two candles, and we shall both scream for Ice Cream after!!! Happy 10th Year Anniversary with joi for poi and friends! Say I want to play this for 10 more years with Tiki Torches in solitaire!! HaHa!

Let’s dance and then eat cake.

Wishing you a Poiferctly Joiful 10th Birthday

10 years of coins, wilds, clubs and diamond chests! Here’s to more years of Islanders and cake!

Tiki sweets for my Tiki sweetie!