Tiki Solitaire 10-Year Birthday Bash Caption Contest: Park Bench

What a Poi-fect day to celebrate a Joi-ous occasion!

1 Like

Ten years. Sitting and loving life with the best game :heart:

1 Like

BIRTHDAY PARTYin the park! It’s been tens years of fun and exciting times ! Here is to ten more years :partying_face: join the party :tada:

Trish Hassert
4/25/24

Happy 10th Birthay! To all the friends we’ve made along the way and to new ones yet to be!

10 years of gaming glory leveling up side by side. Wishing you a day filled with lots of cake, games, endless adventures, and high scores. Happy Birthday! Game on!!

Kim Brockmann
4/26/24

Tiki, how can you be 10 already. What a great way to celebrate my dear friend. Sitting on the park bench, enjoying the view and eating cake with your closest friends. Happy birthday dear friend. Here’s to another 10 + years!

One decade down, forever to go! As long as we’re together, the best is yet to come!

Cheryl Denise
April 26/24

Let’s party! It’s my 10th birthday. Woohoo :tada::partying_face:

No time to sit! Let’s celebrate! 10 years of fun, games,and new friends made! Happy Tiki-versary!!

Stephanie Verner
April 27,2024

It has been a great 10 years but I am missing those that we have lost for health reasons and more! Prayers to all! Miss you, Robin!!! Hope you get better soon!!!
Happy 10 years to all the Turkeys and Tiki’s, too!!!

Life is like a box of prizes. You never know which ones you’ll get. Happy Birthday Tripeaks!

Erin Murphy
4/23/24

This anniversay is sweeter than pie, so let’s eat cake!

Jackie Brown, April 27th, 2024

Hey Poi!! For 10 years we’ve been bringing Joi & Poi fun to everyone! Let’s bring it for 100 more!!!

Please lite the tikis while I move the bench…
for the kids!!

Thank you for inviting me to share in your birthday cake.

All of these candles! We need a wave breaker to help us! Then eat cake! :birthday:

Joi & Poi playing in the park :national_park: under the sun :high_brightness: while celebrating 10 years :tada: and having fun. :laughing:

I had forgotten to put my name and date!
Amy Stepanovich
4/23/2024

Now THAT brings back some memories! Nicely done!