Tiki icons/Facebook pic

I’ve noticed a lot of people using their Facebook pic as tiki profile icon.
I’m signed in with Facebook but can’t see how or where to change my icon to Facebook photos. Any ideas?

2 Likes

On the forum near the top where it says news…events…faq. click FAQ and there is a topic about changing your pic. I’ve had mine for a couple years now, when I did it way back than there was an option to upload a pic

3 Likes

@Jennuk, are you asking about changing your profile icon in the game, or here on the forum?

If it’s in the game, it’s under #13 of the FAQs : How do I change my Portrait or earn new ones?

If it’s on this forum, let us know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why can’t I seem to find it in my game? It’s not in FAQ

@Renee_Broussard, are you looking to see how to do that in the game, or here on the forum?

In the game, tap on your profile pic (top left corner), then change portrait

If it’s here on the forum, tap on preferences, then the pencil next to profile pic.

It changed it in the game, it was the same picture as in here and on Facebook until they lost my account! Took my coins, free plays, and wild cards! And I was on day 450 on Tiki Prehistoric Island!

Yeah, that doesn’t work anymore!

@Renee_Broussard, OMgosh, I’m so sorry that happened to you! Hopefully you get all that back.

As far as profile pics, you only get the choice of your FB pic, or one of the game pics…but that’s where you would change it.